All Discussions Tagged 'giveaway' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dilemma: Giveaway sponsor did not deliver and not answering emails

Although I've heard of this happening to other bloggers, I've never had it happen to me! A reader won a giveaway back in August, and of cou…

Started by Kristina

2 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Karen

LIVE Video Party - all baby questions answered!

Join us Monday night for a LIVE video party with baby expert Shari Criso! Everyone is welcome to watch and chat during Shari's show. RSVP n…

Started by Emily Dickey

0 Sep 18, 2010

Giveaway Linky Directories - Are You Listed? Do You Have A Giveaway Linky Collection?

I am always looking for the best places to list my giveaways, and I have plenty off them. This is why I created the Giveaway Linky Collecti…

Started by FrugalMom

0 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Pam

Win 15 Mineral Eyeshadows of your choice from Mineral Basics

Hi There!Check out my latest GiveawayEnter to win 15 mineral eyeshadows of your choice form Mineral Basi...Open to WORLDWIDEGiveaway Ends:…

Started by Brigitte

0 Jun 30, 2010

E-Magazine: La Petite+GIveaway

This e-magazine is full of creativity, imagination, and inspiration for the little one’s. To read the Magazine you can visit www.lapetite

Started by Rachelle

1 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Rachelle

Looking for GIVEAWAY Products or products to REVIEW

I am looking for fun and unique products to giveaway and/or review on my growing lifestyle momma blog {Little Miss Momma}.  I currently rec…

Started by Ashley Stock

1 May 16, 2010
Reply by Jenn Spencer

Looking for some awesome followers (I'd be glad to follow you back)

I'm a SAHM and new mom blogger (Feb 2010). My site features product reviews and giveaways. I would love for some of you fantastic ladies to…

Started by Sarah Brooks

11 May 4, 2010
Reply by Sarah Brooks

Would love to reach 300 followers!

Hello everyone, I would love to reach 300 followers and love to gain more followers.  If you follow me I will return the favor as well.  I…

Started by Show Me MaMa

5 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by CrunchyBabe

How to insert google doc form into blogspot post?

Hi,We use blogspot.   TerraCycle has asked us to do a giveaway.  I'd like to include a google docs form right in my blogpost the way freebi…

Started by Alicia Hunt

0 Apr 10, 2010

Enter My First Giveaway . . .Would love your participation!!!

Come visit my latest blog post for details  Would love for you to join in  . . .hurry though, our contest ends April 1 http://www.boutiqueo

Started by Erica Gold

0 Mar 29, 2010

RSS

Daily Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

Favorite Books

For all of you avid readers out there, today is World Book Day. What's your favorite book?