All Discussions Tagged 'group' (10)

Discussions Replies Moms Say

P90X Set Giveaway - a $250 Value!

Enter to win a P90X Set with complete P90X DVDs, extras and a pull-up bar with resistance bands! A $250 Value! Giveaway ends 06/18 at Midni…

Started by Megan

0 Jun 3, 2011

looking for family friendly personal blogs to follow!

Hi ladies, I am looking for new blogs to follow that are not giveaway/contest/review blogs. I started a group yesterday for these types of…

Started by Nora J

20 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Michal Levison

All Facebook Fanpages & Networked Blogs Welcome

Hi everyone!  I'm Carla and this thread is to help others promote their Facebook fanpages and Networked Blog links. If you would like more…

Started by Carla

10 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Marcie

Creating a Faceboook Page or Group

Hello Mom bloggers,I've seen some mommies creating pages from Facebook. I would like to know if it is a good way to generate traffic? Btw,…

Started by Justina Wang

2 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by JOdy

I want to start a group magazine style blog - any advice?

Hi all - I'm thinking about starting a new blog - more of a group site (possibly) but definitely more geared towards providing info - craft…

Started by LZ

1 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by LZ

How to Deal with Homeschooling Nay-Sayers

Everyone who decides to homeschool their children will run into at least one person, maybe more, that tell them they shouldn’t homeschool.…

Started by Brigitte Anderson

0 Jul 30, 2009

Book Lovers

Fellow Mombloggers, Great response to last weeks giveaway. Now all the recipients need to read and think about discussion points. If you w…

Started by Kate McLaughlin

0 Sep 8, 2008

MOMMY I'M STILL IN HERE-- Book group discussion

Fellow Mombloggers, Great response to last weeks giveaway. Now all the recipients need to read and think about discussion points. If you wa…

0 Sep 8, 2008

MOMMY I'M STILL IN HERE--Signed copy

The Giveaway was a huge success--mailed 10 instead of 3! Now it's just a gathering...Join us! It's a giveaway and a gathering...who can res…

0 Sep 2, 2008

Contacting Members By Email

How do I contact members here as a group by email? What are the rules about doing this? I don't want to spam anyone!

Started by ConnieFoggles

4 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by ConnieFoggles

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service