All Discussions Tagged 'handbags' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

win a $100 Gift Card to Wilsons Leather – 1 Winner! Exp 06/09

Ascending Butterfly Active Giveaway: Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ – {#RAFFLECOPTER #GIVEAWAY}: –Enter to win a $100 Gift Card to Wilsons Leather – 1 Winner!…

Started by Tracy Iglesias

0 May 28

Win a Rebecca Ray Bag and Matching Dog Collar and Leash!

Rebecca Ray Design is celebrating National "Take Your Dog to Work Day" which is Friday June 24th! Simply post a photo of your favorite pooc…

Started by Carrie Leber

0 Jun 22, 2011

Mimi Boutique Clutch & Scarf Giveaway!!

Super Cute Bow Clutch and Leopard Scarf Giveaway!! ($65) 03/13 http://babblingsofamommy.blogspot.com/2011/02/mimi-boutique-clutch-...

Started by Jenny

0 Feb 24, 2011

ADORABLE AND AFFORDABLE!

Stop by my online store where you can find the biggest trends right now in handbags, jewelry, fashion and accessories.   We take pride in o…

Started by Erica Gold

3 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Mena Freed

Pink Ribbon Posse!

My online store has connected with a group called the "Pink Ribbon Posse".  Right now when you shop our selection of handbags, jewelry, fas…

Started by Erica Gold

0 Aug 27, 2010

Free Sunglasses

Now when you shop Boutique on Feet, we are giving a free pair of sunglasses with every $20 or more purchase.  Also, use coupon code: summer…

Started by Erica Gold

0 Jul 22, 2010

Host Your Own Online Shopping Party!

At Boutique on Feet, we specialize in bringing friends and fashions together.  We offer handbags, jewelry, fashion and accessories at remar…

Started by Erica Gold

0 Jul 16, 2010

Host an Online Shopping Party - Instant Giveaway for hosting!!!

Hi ladies!  Just wanted to fill you in on our "online shopping parties".  It may sound a bit confusing or a difficult process, but the trut…

Started by Erica Gold

0 Jun 21, 2010

Please Share . . .I Can Use Your Help!

During the month of May, Boutique on Feet is donating 40% of sales to The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.   This is your chance to shop handbag…

Started by Erica Gold

2 May 14, 2010
Reply by Erica Gold

How Can You Resist . . .?

Our new tops and handbags!!!  They are absolutely adorable and perfect for the upcoming months!!! Be sure to check out my blog for a 10% of…

Started by Erica Gold

0 Apr 22, 2010

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service