All Discussions Tagged 'handbags' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ADORABLE AND AFFORDABLE!

Stop by my online store where you can find the biggest trends right now in handbags, jewelry, fashion and accessories.   We take pride in o…

Started by Erica Gold

3 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Mena Freed

Pink Ribbon Posse!

My online store has connected with a group called the "Pink Ribbon Posse".  Right now when you shop our selection of handbags, jewelry, fas…

Started by Erica Gold

0 Aug 27, 2010

Host Your Own Online Shopping Party!

At Boutique on Feet, we specialize in bringing friends and fashions together.  We offer handbags, jewelry, fashion and accessories at remar…

Started by Erica Gold

0 Jul 16, 2010

Please Share . . .I Can Use Your Help!

During the month of May, Boutique on Feet is donating 40% of sales to The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.   This is your chance to shop handbag…

Started by Erica Gold

2 May 14, 2010
Reply by Erica Gold

How Can You Resist . . .?

Our new tops and handbags!!!  They are absolutely adorable and perfect for the upcoming months!!! Be sure to check out my blog for a 10% of…

Started by Erica Gold

0 Apr 22, 2010

Free Shipping for Mom Bloggers!!!

I put a new coupon code in to our system for you ladies.  Now, if you shop our online store, you can use coupon code:  blogmom for FREE SHI…

Started by Erica Gold

0 Mar 22, 2010

New Here - Would love your support!

Hi ladies!  I am new to this site . . . and how great it is!  I am co-owner of Boutique on Feet . ..a traveling and online boutique that se…

Started by Erica Gold

0 Mar 21, 2010

Being a Fashionista Mama - Adorable Merchandise for under $60!

Hi there ladies!  I own Boutique on Feet, a traveling and online boutique that specializes in handbags, jewelry, fashion and accessories.  …

Started by Erica Gold

0 Mar 21, 2010

Love Handbags?

Then Thirty-One Gifts is for you!  Thirty-One offers adorable, affordable handbags and gifts. Most of which are able to be personalized!…

Started by Rebecca Sprouse

0 Jan 21, 2010

Give Me Your Opinion

OK Ladies~ Looking for some real honest opinion and maybe some help getting started. I've been wanting to look into selling designer purses…

Started by Tabitha Pope

0 Jan 27, 2009

RSS

THIS WEEK'S FEATURED GROUP

FOODIE BLOGGERS

This group is for food bloggers to connect with other foodie bloggers, share recipes, and post your foodie endeavors and giveaways. 

Don't have a food blog, but post great recipes? We'd love for you to join us, too.

JOIN US!

Your Week's Blogging Goals

What goals do you have for your blog this week? Do you plan to blog every day? What about creating a back-to-school guide. What about working on your photography?

What's in store this week?

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

TODAY'S BLOG PROMPT

Connect With Us

Latest Activity in Groups

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service