All Discussions Tagged 'handmade' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking Followers on my Blog

Hello Fellow Mommy Bloggers! I'm an old newbie blogger and I would love to have more followers for my blog.  I'm getting better at writing…

Started by Shantel

4 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by sunnybodies

Handmade Jewelry

I make handmade Jewelry that I sell on ArtFire inorder to be able to stay home with my 2 kids. Please check out my blog and my shop on ArtF…

Started by Jennifer Tuminello

0 Feb 12, 2013

I just made a new blog post about Handmade BurpCloths

I just made a new blog post about Handmade Burp cloths and wanted to share the link: http://mthfrandme.blogspot.com/2013/02/handmade-burp-c

Started by Jennifer Tuminello

0 Feb 12, 2013

Lil Ms Sophia Greetings and Invite Blog

Here's a link to my blog. I'd love my followers and I follow, read and comment on the blogs of all those who follow my blog as well. http:/…

Started by Shantel

0 Jul 8, 2012

Holiday Shopping

BUY HANDMADE!!   This holiday season, I am trying to buy as many gifts from local and independent handmade artists.  So I was thinking,…

Started by Made by Hand Show

1 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by norma mclroy

Made by Hand Show

Made by Hand Show Saturday November 5th, 2011 11:00am to 7:00pm International Centre - Hall 1, 6900 airport road Mississauga, Ontario, CANA…

Started by Made by Jacqueline

0 May 23, 2011

New to Mom's Club

Hi Ladies!  I have just started Mom's Club and am new to blogging.  I own a small business that I run out of my home, making and selling pu…

Started by Kerry Leuty

4 May 22, 2011
Reply by Barbara Mascareno-Shaw

New Blog Hop for Eco-Minded People!

Happy Earth Day! I have co-created a new kind of blog hop for people who are "living green". Come get support for your blog or Etsy busines…

Started by Anya Heidenberg

0 Apr 22, 2011

Please vote for my card today only

I entered the Patches of Pink Link-up Party and I need you to vote for my card .. My card is the Ladybug2 Card (Entry #1); I would love it…

0 Mar 14, 2011

my very first BLOG CANDY (free giveaway)

Great News - I just posted my very first BLOG CANDY (free loot) GIVEAWAY   Please visit my blog for details (see link below) Blog Candy - f…

2 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Made by Jacqueline

MBC Cutie of the Week

Uploaded by Katie Wiederholt. Upload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Question of the Day

Rexlaxing on Thanksgiving + You

Did you have a lovely Thanksgiving? How was your day?

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service