All Discussions Tagged 'handmade' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking Followers on my Blog

Hello Fellow Mommy Bloggers! I'm an old newbie blogger and I would love to have more followers for my blog.  I'm getting better at writing…

Started by Shantel

4 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by sunnybodies

Handmade Jewelry

I make handmade Jewelry that I sell on ArtFire inorder to be able to stay home with my 2 kids. Please check out my blog and my shop on ArtF…

Started by Jennifer Tuminello

0 Feb 12, 2013

I just made a new blog post about Handmade BurpCloths

I just made a new blog post about Handmade Burp cloths and wanted to share the link: http://mthfrandme.blogspot.com/2013/02/handmade-burp-c

Started by Jennifer Tuminello

0 Feb 12, 2013

Lil Ms Sophia Greetings and Invite Blog

Here's a link to my blog. I'd love my followers and I follow, read and comment on the blogs of all those who follow my blog as well. http:/…

Started by Shantel

0 Jul 8, 2012

Holiday Shopping

BUY HANDMADE!!   This holiday season, I am trying to buy as many gifts from local and independent handmade artists.  So I was thinking,…

Started by Made by Hand Show

1 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by norma mclroy

Made by Hand Show

Made by Hand Show Saturday November 5th, 2011 11:00am to 7:00pm International Centre - Hall 1, 6900 airport road Mississauga, Ontario, CANA…

Started by Made by Jacqueline

0 May 23, 2011

New to Mom's Club

Hi Ladies!  I have just started Mom's Club and am new to blogging.  I own a small business that I run out of my home, making and selling pu…

Started by Kerry Leuty

4 May 22, 2011
Reply by Barbara Mascareno-Shaw

New Blog Hop for Eco-Minded People!

Happy Earth Day! I have co-created a new kind of blog hop for people who are "living green". Come get support for your blog or Etsy busines…

Started by Anya Heidenberg

0 Apr 22, 2011

Please vote for my card today only

I entered the Patches of Pink Link-up Party and I need you to vote for my card .. My card is the Ladybug2 Card (Entry #1); I would love it…

0 Mar 14, 2011

my very first BLOG CANDY (free giveaway)

Great News - I just posted my very first BLOG CANDY (free loot) GIVEAWAY   Please visit my blog for details (see link below) Blog Candy - f…

2 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Made by Jacqueline

RSS

Daily Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

Girls' Night Out

We're all very, very busy and tend to keep up with our friends via social media. But, do you take time for girls' nights out?