All Discussions Tagged 'handmade' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for your product to sell now

Hello, do you have an online shop or a product you make and would like to sell? Lets add your items to the Katherines Corner Shop virtual s…

Started by Katherine Corrigan

1 Oct 17
Reply by Romi Ghosh

Made by Jacqueline - Seeking Followers (I'll follow u back)

My blog, Made by Jacqueline is a crafty type blog with a focus on handmade cards, scrapbooking and tile art. I post my projects, photos, ev…

Started by Made by Jacqueline

10 Jul 15
Reply by mel

Handmade Military Baby Products!

Hey Military families! Moms Don't Sleep is selling handmade, custom baby products! All branches are included. Bibs and Blankets can be pe…

Started by Kara Fidd

0 Jan 21

I need some tips from handmade product sellers!

Hey guys, I am new to blogging and I want to start selling baby products soon. They are handmade things like burp cloths, blankets, headban…

Started by Kara Fidd

2 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by Kara Fidd

Seeking Followers on my Blog

Hello Fellow Mommy Bloggers! I'm an old newbie blogger and I would love to have more followers for my blog.  I'm getting better at writing…

Started by Shantel

4 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by sunnybodies

Handmade Jewelry

I make handmade Jewelry that I sell on ArtFire inorder to be able to stay home with my 2 kids. Please check out my blog and my shop on ArtF…

Started by Jennifer Tuminello

0 Feb 12, 2013

I just made a new blog post about Handmade BurpCloths

I just made a new blog post about Handmade Burp cloths and wanted to share the link:

Started by Jennifer Tuminello

0 Feb 12, 2013

Lil Ms Sophia Greetings and Invite Blog

Here's a link to my blog. I'd love my followers and I follow, read and comment on the blogs of all those who follow my blog as well. http:/…

Started by Shantel

0 Jul 8, 2012

Holiday Shopping

BUY HANDMADE!!   This holiday season, I am trying to buy as many gifts from local and independent handmade artists.  So I was thinking,…

Started by Made by Hand Show

1 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by norma mclroy

Made by Hand Show

Made by Hand Show Saturday November 5th, 2011 11:00am to 7:00pm International Centre - Hall 1, 6900 airport road Mississauga, Ontario, CANA…

Started by Made by Jacqueline

0 May 23, 2011

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive with incredible detection ability, in fact increased smell sensitivity can save lives. Just ask your local gas company – pregnant…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service