All Discussions Tagged 'help' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need Help With Your Blog?

To all the Mommy Bloggers out there ... if you need any help with your blog, I'd be happy to help!  I specialize in design and clean-up / o…

Started by Mommy Ro

0 Sep 6, 2011

GET A FREE DONATION BANNER FROM WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME - RE: FAMINE IN SOMALIA

Did you know that you can get a FREE donation banner from the World... $.50 Feeds a starving person for a DAY! I added a banner to my blog…

Started by hotpinknchocolate

0 Aug 13, 2011

FREE DONATION BANNER FOR YOUR BLOG - FAMINE IN SOMALIA

Did you know that you can get a FREE donation banner from the World Food Programme? $.50 Feeds a starving person for a DAY! I added a banne…

Started by hotpinknchocolate

0 Aug 13, 2011

P90X Set Giveaway - a $250 Value!

Enter to win a P90X Set with complete P90X DVDs, extras and a pull-up bar with resistance bands! A $250 Value! Giveaway ends 06/18 at Midni…

Started by Megan

0 Jun 3, 2011

P90X Set Giveaway - a $250 Value!

Enter to win a P90X Set with complete P90X DVDs, extras and a pull-up bar with resistance bands! A $250 Value!  Giveaway ends 06/18 at Midn…

Started by Megan

0 Jun 1, 2011

The ABC's of Grammar for Newbies and How It Can Help Your Blog

Have you thought about if your grammar was offending anyone? I created a blog post about Grammar and the tool to improve it.   The ABC's of…

Started by Sonia

0 Apr 10, 2011

why would you use an alias for your child?

I'm a blogger newbie and noticed that some moms use aliases for their children and others don't. Should I? I don't on my blog. I simply nev…

Started by Cynthia

40 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by galatians513blog

Please Help out: Need VOTES For BLOGGING GRANT to Make it to BLOGHER11

This is about the only way I'd make it to Blogher11 THis year.(my husband has been laid off since November)   I have never made it to a blo…

Started by Nightowlmama

0 Mar 3, 2011

Blog Review

I am sure I am in a place where many of you have been before, and could really use some help.    Let me explain. I am doing the 31DBBB chal…

Started by Michelle Steiner

0 Mar 1, 2011

I could really use help getting my Wednesday blog hop know :)

I really need help spreading my blog hop; Wobble Over Wednesday. This is the 25th week, and I'm still not getting that many participants! :…

Started by Amanda T

0 Feb 16, 2011

RSS

11/21/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service