All Discussions Tagged 'humor' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Top 10 Most Annoying Kids to Have Over for a Play Date

Top 10 Most Annoying Kids to Have Over for a Play Date   Play dates are a vital part of every parent's handbook. Over the course of 12 yea…

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

1 58 minutes ago
Reply by Jamie Tomkins

5 Signs Your A Flawed Friend

This past weekend I was sitting with friends, relaxing and enjoying a mid-day buzz. We were chatting about  “Pet Peeves” our friends do t…

1 on Thursday
Reply by Paige White

10 Things I Said I Would Never Do As A Parent

Being a parent is super easy if you aren't one. Wait, what? Well, before I had kids, I was great at giving advice about parenting. If I co…

7 Jun 30
Reply by Paige White

16 Common Phrases Lost in Toddler Translation

Parent Says: "Only one." Toddler Hears: "You won. Take as many as you want." Parent Says: "Hurry! We're going to be late!" Toddler Hears…

4 Jun 27
Reply by Natasha Daniels

The Biggest Lie I Tell My Kids

The Biggest Lie I Tell My Kids by Toni Hammer Lying is bad. I know this. As parents, though, we all sometimes lie to our kids. Santa Clau…

2 Jun 19
Reply by Cassandra Cousineau

13 Reasons Moms Never Get Haircuts

13 Reasons Moms Never Get Haircutsby Elizabeth Laing Thompson Have you noticed that just before a woman has a baby, she chops all her hair…

1 Jun 17
Reply by Ashley Owen

10 Things Not to Say About a Large Family

It's becoming more and more common, when we go out en masse. The comments come rolling in. And yes, there is a noticeable difference betwe…

3 Jun 10
Reply by Melissa "The Imp" C

It’s Time to Put Away My Snoop Dogg CD’s

It’s Time to Put Away My Snoop Dogg CD’s by Meredith Hale   Recently, I was driving in the car with my daughter when Justin Timberlake cam…

0 Jun 6

10 "Momfessions" That Should Never be Shared (Except with You)

As moms, we are expected to act a certain way in order to be good role model for out little ones.  Well, I am here to tell you that it may…

1 Jun 5
Reply by Anna Miller

Important And Not-So-Important Things I Want To Tell My Kids, From A-Z

Important And Not-So-Important Things I Want To Tell My Kids, From A-Z by Melissa Sher AGING Two of the greatest things about getting old…

2 Jun 2
Reply by Paige White

RSS

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service