All Discussions Tagged 'husband' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What type of Husband Do You Have?

What Type of Husband do you have?   What Type of Husband Do You Have? Being married is a tough job under the best of circumstances.  As yo…

Started by Cynthia Tolbert-Wilson

0 Apr 14, 2012

Finally a Place to Vent About Your Husband

My sister started this website that I am very excited about   www.myhusbandisanass.com     Don't be put off by the title.   The site allows…

Started by Shari Von Holten

0 Oct 16, 2010

Started New Interactive Blog/Website - How do I get people to submit

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to where I can post to get submissions to my new website.   It is an interactive website th…

Started by Shari Von Holten

2 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Shari Von Holten

This is us series & link up

For the next couple of days I have to decided to share with my readers the story of my husband and I. The how we met, how we ended up paren…

Started by ALEXANDRIA CAMPBELL

0 Jul 7, 2010

Kissing techniques

My husband just gave me a spider man like kiss (ya know upside down while I was sitting on the couch?) I think we sort of forgot how awesom…

Started by Carrington

1 Dec 20, 2008
Reply by Jennifer Schoonover

Is your spouse/significant other supportive of your blog?

Hi. I'm new to blogging and am also a beginning freelance writer. I think my husband is starting to "get it", as he is now referring to my…

Started by Mary Davis

11 Jul 29, 2008
Reply by Mary Davis

RSS

THIS WEEK'S FEATURED GROUP

FOODIE BLOGGERS

This group is for food bloggers to connect with other foodie bloggers, share recipes, and post your foodie endeavors and giveaways. 

Don't have a food blog, but post great recipes? We'd love for you to join us, too.

JOIN US!

Your Week's Blogging Goals

What goals do you have for your blog this week? Do you plan to blog every day? What about creating a back-to-school guide. What about working on your photography?

What's in store this week?

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

TODAY'S BLOG PROMPT

Connect With Us

Latest Activity in Groups

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service