All Discussions Tagged 'iPad' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Win an Apple iPad Air with Smart Case 11/15 WW

http://www.prettymyparty.com/giveaway-win-an-apple-ipad-air-with-smart-case/

Started by Cristy Mishkula

0 Nov 9, 2013

Get to Know Mia Mariu iPad 3 Giveaway!

Get to know Mia Mariu on Facebook for your chance to win an iPad 3 16GB with personal engraving on the back. One lucky winner will receive…

Started by Debra Robinson

0 Jul 10, 2012

iPad 3, Amazon Gift Cards & Cosmetic Collections Giveaway 7/15 US

Get to know Mia Mariu on Facebook for your chance to win an iPad 3 16GB with personal engraving on the back. Three lucky winners will rece…

Started by Debra Robinson

0 Jun 26, 2012

Win an iPad 3 or become a Carbona product tester for free! (ends 3/12/12)

Win an iPad 3 or become a Carbona product tester for free! (ends 3/12/12) long description: Be the first to win an iPad 3, no strings attac…

Started by Deidre Gunnels

0 Feb 29, 2012

$2.99 on Kindle - Teddy Bear Town Children's E-Book Bundle (3 Complete Picture Books)

For moms with color e-readers such as a Kindle Fire or iPad, my new Teddy Bear Town Children's E-book Bundle is now available and on sale…

Started by Stacy Juba

0 Feb 12, 2012

Free iPad Giveaway and a Big Thank You!

Free iPad Giveaway! Doc and I just want to take a minute to thank you for frequenting our blog.  We appreciate all your comments and your s…

Started by Jana Hartley

1 Oct 19, 2011
Reply by shanna brooks

Some feedback fon my video demo?

Hello,I make educational apps for my kids. I also sell my apps in the AppStore.I would really appreciate it if you can watch my apps video…

Started by Vanesa Alberga

2 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Vanesa Alberga

RSS

12/27/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service