All Discussions Tagged 'it' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are we exhausting ourselves trying to "have it all?"

I just wrote a post about the illusions of multi-tasking. I confessed that multi-tasking can leave me feeling like I'm simply under-perfor…

Started by Leslie Harris

13 May 7, 2013
Reply by Karina Mendez

Current Giveaways on The Mommy Blog (Holiday Gift Guide)

Please enter some of these wonderful giveaways! All are part of our very first Holiday Gift Guide! LOW entries, EASY entry on every giveawa…

Started by Ondria Witt

0 Nov 10, 2011

NEED HELP RAISING FUNDS FOR LIGHT IT UP BLUE FOR AUTISM SPEAKS

LIGHT IT UP BLUE On the evenings of April 1 and 2, 2011, prominent buildings across North America and the world — including the Empire…

Started by Glynis Ciccone

0 Apr 1, 2011

Buy By Mom wants to Pay it Forward to 2 Moms in Business.

At Buy By Mom, we know that times are tough. We know that Mom-owned shops are having a hard time keeping their doors open and generating th…

Started by Angie @5VinezMonkeys

0 Apr 11, 2009

RSS

12/23/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service