All Discussions Tagged 'job' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any Mom's Out There who has Talent(s)? Sell Your Talent(s) and Services for CASH MONEY!

Did you know your Talent(s) are useful and have the potential to make ALOT of Money? Some people may be able to write articles, do testimo…

Started by Niko Luk

0 Feb 21, 2012

Editorial Intern/Blog Reviewer/Social Networker

Seeking an editorial intern for a maximum commitment of 10 hours per week (over 3-5 days/week) for a start-up beauty and style site/blog w…

Started by Tricia Chaves

0 Nov 29, 2011

Need Writers (Paying Job!)

I'm the owner of Business Support Group, a business services company that provides writing, editing and virtual assistance to small and hom…

Started by Dee Bishop

0 Oct 28, 2009

I need outgoing moms to set me up with shops in your city--"I used to be cool"--commission

Hi, I am Shannon Jones. I own "I used to be cool" (http://iusedtobecool.com). I am interested in getting my products (t-shirts, primarily)…

Started by I Used to Be Cool

0 Jun 26, 2009

Hiring Mom Writers – Paid Writing

Looking for Mom Bloggers/Writers to create short articles related to organic/green living, natural children’s fashion, pregnancy, and other…

Started by Amanda Leigh

0 Jun 15, 2009

Career Makeover Giveaway - If you are a working Mom or are trying to be CHECK THIS OUT

Roxanne Ravenel, a professional Job Search Strategy Coach is giving away an awesome prize! It is valued at $247 and she will help you with…

Started by Kim @ What's That Smell?

0 Aug 13, 2008

Help Me Win My Dream Job!

I entered a contest where I can work for my dream job for a day and win $1000. Please help me by voting for my video. You can vote every da…

Started by ConnieFoggles

0 Jul 25, 2008

Looking for Mom Bloggers!

Hello! We've just re-launched MommyMatter.com and are looking for contributors and editors. Currently, we have three main columns at Momm…

Started by Judith Shakespeare

7 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by ConnieFoggles

Co-Author for Fashion Topic

With my new design & merge of topics, I'm looking for someone to fill a fashion topic position. A minimum of 1 weekly post is required,…

Started by A Cowboy's Wife (Lori)

0 Jun 11, 2008

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service