All Discussions Tagged 'kids' (219)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please Help... I am Trying to Create a following. You follow me, I will follow you :)

Hello ladies, I am a blogging newbie!!! I love to read blogs, and become a follower... Let's create a blog following. Once I see you are…

Started by Stina

6 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Stina

Secret to getting your husband to help out around the house!

Face it, your husband won't volunteer to do the laundry or empty the dishwasher on his own. Rather than wish that he would or be angry that…

Started by Susan Tatsui-D'Arcy

0 Sep 6, 2009

10 Things College-bound Students need to pack!

Most freshmen pack way too much and end up buying the things they really need once they arrive on campus. Girls especially over pack clothe…

Started by Susan Tatsui-D'Arcy

0 Sep 2, 2009

Win a Liv Doll for your little girl!

The Liv Doll is the newest creation in doll fashion by Spinmaster. The Liv dolls are 4 totally new, totally cool best friends that each…

Started by Helene

0 Aug 11, 2009

Bilingual Summer Fun Week of Giveaways!!

We’d love to bring a bit of bilingual (Spanish/English) joy to your summer months, so we’ve gathered some of our favorite products created…

Started by Ana

0 Jun 29, 2009

Julbo Eyewear Giveaway

I'm giving away a pair of Kid's Sunglasses from Julbo valued at $30. This is the top of the line in UV protection. Stop on over to the Jul…

Started by Amy Clary

0 Jun 27, 2009

Win Eco-Friendly Wooden Play Food!

Win Eco-Friendly Fruit and Veggie Play Food Baskets! Kids can slice and cut the veggies and fruits apart and stick them back together aga…

Started by morgan

0 Jun 26, 2009

B is for Bob CD Giveaway

Five lucky readers will win a B is for Bob CD. Just head on over to Mummy's Product Reviews and enter to win by commenting by June 26!

Started by Victoria Mason

0 Jun 23, 2009

Win I SPY books and games! 1 Grand prize and 4 runner-up prizes!

1 grand prize: * Wii Video Game ‘Ultimate I SPY’ * Board Game ‘I SPY Memory Game’ * I SPY A to Z: A Book of Picture Riddles * I SPY Treasur…

Started by Miranda Hicks

0 Jun 15, 2009

Blog about Cooking with and for Kids

I just started this blog about cooking with the whole family. I'd love it if you'd check it out and comment to let me know what you think!…

Started by Margy O'Herron

0 Jun 1, 2009

RSS

10/24/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service