All Discussions Tagged 'kids' (91)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hi everyone... new mom-owned business! Grand Opening at Sockadoodle.com  Accessory items for moms and kids (and babies and socks for dad)..…

Started by Amanda Aronson

0 May 12, 2013

Sockadoodle.com-MOTHERS DAY SPECIAL! 25% OFF ENTIRE SITE & Spend 40$ get 10$ off next purchase

Hi ladies! I just started an online business, Sockadoodle.com and am excited to share! We sell name brand accessories such as socks, tights…

Started by Amanda Aronson

0 May 7, 2013

Polar Bear Morning By Lauren Thompson Illustrated by Stephen Savage

Illustrator Stephen Savage describes how he created the artwork for Polar Bear Morning, the companion to the New York Times Best Illustrate…

Started by Sheila English

0 Dec 19, 2012

Promote reading in your home

Hi Moms!  I learned about Usborne Books & More from a friend of mine who hosted a party. The enthusiasm of the consultant about her boo…

Started by Combat Boots Mama

0 Dec 2, 2012

New Here! Looking to connect with fellow mom bloggers!

Good Morning Ladies! I am new here and would love it if you would check out my blog, This Girl's No Expert and let me know what you think!…

Started by Heather Rotenberry

6 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by shabnamahsan

motivating kids

Hello Everyone! I'm doing a series on motivating kids on my blog - http://singlemotherthriving.com I'm looking for ideas of how people have…

Started by Susan Paterson

0 Jun 22, 2012

Please Look AT This Site For Parents It's A Giveaway Too It could protect Your Child From Online Predators

Hi- I have written a post about a service that has been seen in parenting magazine, Mashable and many others.  It's a service that helps yo…

Started by Lisa Cash Hanson

0 May 8, 2012

Kids Educational Videos

Check out these free, quick, and effective kids educational videos. They teach reading, spelling, about animals, etc. Again, free online. h…

Started by Cheryl Levi

1 May 4, 2012
Reply by Lindsay

Download 17 Free E-Books for Children, Teens & Tweens on Thurs., April 19

If you enjoy young adult novels, or are seeking bedtime stories, educational children's books, or middle and YA grade novels to share with…

Started by Stacy Juba

0 Apr 18, 2012

Mom, Dad and 5 Kids Drive From Alaska to Argentina in Veggie Powered Truck - Currently in Belize

I share our family travel adventures, with five kids ages 9, 8, 6, 5, and 18 mos., as we drive from Alaska to Argentina, world-schooling a…

Started by Rachel Christensen Denning

0 Feb 19, 2012

MBC Cutie of the Week

Uploaded by Katie Wiederholt. Upload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Question of the Day

Thanksgiving Turkey + You

For your Thanksgiving dinner, who makes the turkey in your home? Is it you, your husband, signifant other, or someone else in your family? Or, do you just get your Thanksgiving dinner catered?

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service