All Discussions Tagged 'kids' (219)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GO GO Pets! No mess pets!!

Win a Go Go Pet Hamster and Hamster Habitrail to entertain your kids for hours! All the fun and cuteness of a hamster without all the mess,…

Started by Karie Herring

0 May 22, 2009

What was your favorite book as a child?

My 8yrold walked in today and asked me this question.. I had a hard time answering her right away. I thought for a minute and said: Where…

Started by Carissa Rogers

4 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Alyssa

With tainted chocolate scares, did you do anything different this Easter?

I just posted a blog about our melamine-free Easter this year: http://cabadov.wordpress.com/2009/04/12/no-melamine-this-easter/ We made an…

Started by Carrie Anne Badov

1 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Jennifer

FREE SHOPPING SOFTWARE

Hey ladies, Had to share. My friend sent me a free software that allows you to compare prices on items before you buy them. It's sooo cool.…

Started by RaShaunda Fuller

0 Apr 16, 2009

Snack and Play Travel Tray Giveaway

Go check out the Snack and Play Travel Tray giveaway on Pretty Pink Momma ends 4/10/09

Started by Pretty Pink Momma

0 Apr 2, 2009

Autographed bilingual children´s book!

Win an autographed bilingual children´s book from Univision´s star newscaster, Jorge Ramos. This is one book to treasure as a collector´s i…

Started by Ana

0 Mar 19, 2009

Little Girl Hairdo Blog...

I started a little girl's hairdo blog back in October '08. I am always looking for a few new ideas... so please feel free to stop by and pr…

Started by Mindy

0 Mar 9, 2009

Last two days to win a set of bilingual music CDs for kids

Hi, We´re giving away a set of Habla Blah Blah: an introduction to the sounds and words of español to two lucky winners. Set valued at $40…

Started by Ana

0 Feb 28, 2009

Kidz+Biz=Education

Hello Mom Bloggers! I have come up short in an effort to find creative and fun learning solutions for my grand-kids to learn about finance…

Started by Delphia Simmons

0 Feb 15, 2009

Scared of Story Time

Hi, moms. My 21 month old son loves storytime...until the first five minutes, and then he runs to the door and keeps saying 'go.' He's no…

Started by Karyn Lewis Bonfiglio

1 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Laura

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service