All Discussions Tagged 'kids' (222)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

B is for Bob CD Giveaway

Five lucky readers will win a B is for Bob CD. Just head on over to Mummy's Product Reviews and enter to win by commenting by June 26!

Started by Victoria Mason

0 Jun 23, 2009

Win I SPY books and games! 1 Grand prize and 4 runner-up prizes!

1 grand prize: * Wii Video Game ‘Ultimate I SPY’ * Board Game ‘I SPY Memory Game’ * I SPY A to Z: A Book of Picture Riddles * I SPY Treasur…

Started by Miranda Lawton

0 Jun 15, 2009

Blog about Cooking with and for Kids

I just started this blog about cooking with the whole family. I'd love it if you'd check it out and comment to let me know what you think!…

Started by Margy O'Herron

0 Jun 1, 2009

GO GO Pets! No mess pets!!

Win a Go Go Pet Hamster and Hamster Habitrail to entertain your kids for hours! All the fun and cuteness of a hamster without all the mess,…

Started by Karie Herring

0 May 22, 2009

What was your favorite book as a child?

My 8yrold walked in today and asked me this question.. I had a hard time answering her right away. I thought for a minute and said: Where…

Started by Carissa Rogers

4 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Alyssa

With tainted chocolate scares, did you do anything different this Easter?

I just posted a blog about our melamine-free Easter this year: http://cabadov.wordpress.com/2009/04/12/no-melamine-this-easter/ We made an…

Started by Carrie Anne Badov

1 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Jennifer

FREE SHOPPING SOFTWARE

Hey ladies, Had to share. My friend sent me a free software that allows you to compare prices on items before you buy them. It's sooo cool.…

Started by RaShaunda Fuller

0 Apr 16, 2009

Snack and Play Travel Tray Giveaway

Go check out the Snack and Play Travel Tray giveaway on Pretty Pink Momma ends 4/10/09

Started by Pretty Pink Momma

0 Apr 2, 2009

Autographed bilingual children´s book!

Win an autographed bilingual children´s book from Univision´s star newscaster, Jorge Ramos. This is one book to treasure as a collector´s i…

Started by Ana

0 Mar 19, 2009

Little Girl Hairdo Blog...

I started a little girl's hairdo blog back in October '08. I am always looking for a few new ideas... so please feel free to stop by and pr…

Started by Mindy

0 Mar 9, 2009

RSS

12/17/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

12 Days of Christmas Super Sale

Not a member?  Sign up here for your Free
Healthy Home Company Membership
https://mombloggersgiftmembership.com

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

The more moms who are a part of Mom Bloggers for Social Good, the more good we can do through our blogs and social media. Please join us!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service