All Discussions Tagged 'kids' (219)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Car Seat Crisis - Coping with a new addition

Jeffrey still goes to daycare about 2-3 times per week in order not to lose his spot. Today was the first time that I took Jeffrey in my ca…

Started by Maria (ConversationswithMoms)

0 Dec 27, 2008

Blog GiveAway!!!

Suzanne over at eBay Selling Coach is having a GiveAway!! One lucky winner will win a PAINTBALL gun!!!

Started by Joanna Sprik

0 Nov 22, 2008

What Pet Name Do You Give Your Child?

I'm pretty sure that we all do it. I call my 3 boys: Boo Dewy Monkey Bum Peanut and Dolly Now that I think of it, I hope I'm not scaring…

Started by Mama Ofromance

32 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Anne-Marie Nichols

Holiday Card Exchange

Once again, I’d like to arrange a holiday card exchange for our kids. If you would like to participate, please let me know. Basically, how…

Started by Dawniemom

2 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Mary Salvato

Giveaway for an Organic Cotton long-sleeved t-shirt (sizes infant to 4 years)

Winner will get to choose color and size, from Speesees Organic Clothing. Incredibly soft and comfy! Click here to Enter!

Started by Heather

0 Nov 11, 2008

Gift giving for your kids

Just curious on the amounts of gifts and money spent on birthday gifts for your kids. Does your child's age impact the amount of money? How…

Started by Andrea Cook

2 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by Kat

Boppy® Pillow Giveaway

Named the number one baby product for five years in a row, the Boppy® pillow has become an essential must-have item for every mom-to-be. B…

Started by Jessica @ Mom Fuse

0 Oct 22, 2008

Junie B. Jones books - Pay it Forward

http://forgetfulone.blogspot.com/2008/10/junie-b-jones-pay-it-forward-giveaway.html Junie B. Jones, First Grader 3 like-new books to give…

Started by forgetfulone

0 Oct 4, 2008

Mabel's Labels Giveaway

I have a giveaway on my blog for a pack of Mabel's Labels. These are wonderful and are truly a mommy-must-have. Stop by and check it out. T…

Started by Amy Clary

0 Sep 21, 2008

Win a Mermaid Toddler Bedset valued at $99.99

Olive Kids.com has given us a wonderful Mermaid Toddler Bedding set valued at $99.99 to giveaway to our readers and anyone else who would l…

Started by Wendy (aka Sweetie)

0 Sep 14, 2008

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service