All Discussions Tagged 'kids' (219)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogging about serving others with your family....

I just posted a blog about how we will be helping out with Hurricane Ike Evacuees, and that got me to thinking. Lots of us teach our childr…

Started by Amy

0 Sep 12, 2008

What do you do when a strangers kid acts up in a public play area???

When a strangers kid causes problems with your child or just acts up generally in a public play area (ie park), what do you do? Read my blo…

Started by Robyn

0 Sep 4, 2008

Any Suggestions for a Successful Hour of Play date Fun?

Just wondering about playdates (PD). My daughter has a difficult time with them. She is almost 7. Dr. has suggested that I structure future…

Started by Andrea Cook

0 Aug 28, 2008

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

© Jackie Papandrew 2008 All Rights Reserved By Jackie Papandrew Watch the famous Staples commercial here: THEY'RE GOING BACK! My all-ti…

Started by Jackie Papandrew

0 Aug 27, 2008

Kids Lunch Box Cards giveaway!

Come on over to Mommay's Mayhem and leave a comment for a chance to win a full set (5 packs) of Kids Lunch Box Cards!

Started by Jen

0 Aug 25, 2008

Rate my blog.

I was inspired by another member. I am also curious what other members think about my site. Please let me know. http://powerfulmothers.word

Started by Bobbi Moro

2 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Bobbi Moro

Verymeri Tee: Designed by Kids for Kids

A free tee of your choice from a company whose tees are designed by kids with part of the profit donated to charity! Super cute. Giveaway e…

Started by Cecelia

0 Jul 29, 2008

What REALLY makes them HAPPY!

Turns out that it isn’t things, money, drugs… or any of the other myriad of things that we fear. Probably from watching too many tv shows f…

Started by Tracy Ann Shively

0 Jun 16, 2008

BLOG PARTY (and HUGE giveaway) in full swing today!

Don't miss the Mother's Day Blog Bash, going on now!Sign Mr. Linky and join in the fun! Giveaways from Serena & Lily, Hand Picked Pumpk…

Started by nfmn

0 May 8, 2008

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service