All Discussions Tagged 'kids' (222)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Junie B. Jones books - Pay it Forward

http://forgetfulone.blogspot.com/2008/10/junie-b-jones-pay-it-forward-giveaway.html Junie B. Jones, First Grader 3 like-new books to give…

Started by forgetfulone

0 Oct 4, 2008

Mabel's Labels Giveaway

I have a giveaway on my blog for a pack of Mabel's Labels. These are wonderful and are truly a mommy-must-have. Stop by and check it out. T…

Started by Amy Clary

0 Sep 21, 2008

Win a Mermaid Toddler Bedset valued at $99.99

Olive Kids.com has given us a wonderful Mermaid Toddler Bedding set valued at $99.99 to giveaway to our readers and anyone else who would l…

Started by Wendy (aka Sweetie)

0 Sep 14, 2008

Blogging about serving others with your family....

I just posted a blog about how we will be helping out with Hurricane Ike Evacuees, and that got me to thinking. Lots of us teach our childr…

Started by Amy

0 Sep 12, 2008

What do you do when a strangers kid acts up in a public play area???

When a strangers kid causes problems with your child or just acts up generally in a public play area (ie park), what do you do? Read my blo…

Started by Robyn

0 Sep 4, 2008

Any Suggestions for a Successful Hour of Play date Fun?

Just wondering about playdates (PD). My daughter has a difficult time with them. She is almost 7. Dr. has suggested that I structure future…

Started by Andrea Cook

0 Aug 28, 2008

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

© Jackie Papandrew 2008 All Rights Reserved By Jackie Papandrew Watch the famous Staples commercial here: THEY'RE GOING BACK! My all-ti…

Started by Jackie Papandrew

0 Aug 27, 2008

Kids Lunch Box Cards giveaway!

Come on over to Mommay's Mayhem and leave a comment for a chance to win a full set (5 packs) of Kids Lunch Box Cards!

Started by Jen

0 Aug 25, 2008

Rate my blog.

I was inspired by another member. I am also curious what other members think about my site. Please let me know. http://powerfulmothers.word

Started by Bobbi Moro

2 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by Bobbi Moro

Verymeri Tee: Designed by Kids for Kids

A free tee of your choice from a company whose tees are designed by kids with part of the profit donated to charity! Super cute. Giveaway e…

Started by Cecelia

0 Jul 29, 2008

RSS

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service