All Discussions Tagged 'kids' (215)

Discussions Replies Moms Say

Promote reading in your home

Hi Moms!  I learned about Usborne Books & More from a friend of mine who hosted a party. The enthusiasm of the consultant about her boo…

Started by Combat Boots Mama

0 Dec 2, 2012

New Here! Looking to connect with fellow mom bloggers!

Good Morning Ladies! I am new here and would love it if you would check out my blog, This Girl's No Expert and let me know what you think!…

Started by Heather Rotenberry

6 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by shabnamahsan

Win a wonderful handmade hat!

You can win an handmade crochet hat by visiting ;http://www.patcoriphotography.com/giveaway/

Started by imomzi

0 Sep 27, 2012

Family 4 Pack Tickets to Kids Corner Music Festival in Wilmington, Delaware

FLASH GIVEAWAY: Winner must be able to pick up tickets from Will Call at World Cafe Live in Wilmington, Delaware on Saturday, September 22n…

Started by EJ Curran

0 Sep 20, 2012

Author Highlight With Kathryn Kessler

Book Giveaway! The Neophyte Writer & Kristi's Book Nook Presents Canadian Author Kathryn Kessler And Her Adventures With Marvin.

Started by Kristi Bernard

0 Sep 11, 2012

motivating kids

Hello Everyone! I'm doing a series on motivating kids on my blog - http://singlemotherthriving.com I'm looking for ideas of how people have…

Started by Susan Paterson

0 Jun 22, 2012

Eat Fruits and Vegetable DVD

My youngest child, Joonyer, turned 3 this year and has quite an appetite….for junk food, especially chips. Yep, that very salty, very unhea…

Started by Teigh 'Jin Dui' Leigh

0 May 25, 2012

$100 Gift Certificate to Wall Art Decal of your Choice from EVGIENEV!

Looking to spruce up your nursery or kids room?  We have the perfect giveaway contest for you!  Enter to win a $100 Gift Certificate to Wal…

Started by Simply Real Moms

0 May 18, 2012

Please Look AT This Site For Parents It's A Giveaway Too It could protect Your Child From Online Predators

Hi- I have written a post about a service that has been seen in parenting magazine, Mashable and many others.  It's a service that helps yo…

Started by Lisa Cash Hanson

0 May 8, 2012

Kids Educational Videos

Check out these free, quick, and effective kids educational videos. They teach reading, spelling, about animals, etc. Again, free online. h…

Started by Cheryl Levi

1 May 4, 2012
Reply by Lindsay

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service