All Discussions Tagged 'learning' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

State Magnet Set ($67 Value) Ends June 5th

Just added.  Great Summer (Learning) Fun for the kids State Magnet Collection and Fridge Map

Started by Rachele

0 May 28

Enter to win a Learning Tower and a Playhouse Kit!

For our big 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway GRAND FINALE, Little Partners is giving away a FREE red Learning Tower AND a FREE Playhouse kit!…

Started by Simply Real Moms

0 Dec 12, 2012

Wanted: Your tips, ideas and stories about kids and chores

I know I have a ton to learn. I want my kids to be more involved in house work! I thought it would be great to create a list of sites that…

Started by Rachel Miller

9 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Chrysti Carpenter

Guidecraft Kitchen Helper Giveaway (msrp $160) ends Aug 3

I've had one of these for almost a year and it is a MUST HAVE for parents of small people.http://charmedvalerie.com/2010/07/win-a-guidecraf

Started by Valerie

1 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Carissa Sutton

Looking for mom's of preschool and elementary aged kids...

... for guest post swaps. We share link-love AND content at the same time! Let me know if you are interested! Check out my site, Quirky Mo…

Started by Rachel Miller

0 Oct 29, 2009

need some things to do?

Hi, friends! Just wanted to let everyone know that I've had an opportunity to try some new things from PBS after a cool meeting at their he…

Started by amy @teachmama

0 May 14, 2009

Bilingual Music CD´s for children

Hi!! Win a set of fun bilingual music CD´s for children from Habla Blah Blah: an introduction to the sounds and words of español. Valued a…

Started by Ana

0 Feb 24, 2009

My First Giveaway: Educational Resource for Toddlers/Preschoolers

I don't normally do giveaways, but this is a fabulous resource for parents and teachers. Check out my blog for details! http://michellesam…

Started by Michelle

0 Oct 16, 2008

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newsborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more to to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service