ADVERTISEMENT

All Discussions Tagged 'learning' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Enter to Win the New Airship Genesis Kids Study Bible!

Enter to win the new Airship Genesis Kids Study Bible! To enter this giveaway or for more information, please visit HERE Giveaway Ends 1…

Started by Kelly Ann

0 Nov 23

National Geographic Kids: The Book of Heroes and The Book of Heroines {Book Set GIVEAWAY}

Enter to win a National Geographic Kids Book Set {The Book of Heroes and The Book of Heroines}! To enter this giveaway or for more informa…

Started by Kelly Ann

0 Nov 9

Enter to win a Rock 'N Learn Science DVD Collection for Kids

Enter to win a Rock 'N Learn Science DVD Collection! This set offers a fun way for children to grasp the many fundamentals of science!  B…

Started by Kelly Ann

0 Jul 27

Wanted: Your tips, ideas and stories about kids and chores

I know I have a ton to learn. I want my kids to be more involved in house work! I thought it would be great to create a list of sites that…

Started by Rachel Miller

9 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Chrysti Carpenter

Looking for mom's of preschool and elementary aged kids...

... for guest post swaps. We share link-love AND content at the same time! Let me know if you are interested! Check out my site, Quirky Mo…

Started by Rachel Miller

0 Oct 29, 2009

need some things to do?

Hi, friends! Just wanted to let everyone know that I've had an opportunity to try some new things from PBS after a cool meeting at their he…

Started by amy @teachmama

0 May 14, 2009

RSS

FOLLOW US

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Review: Great for a Holiday Gift: Sock Club!

We recently took Sock Club for a three-month spin and are so happy the good folks in Austin, Texas contacted us to try their monthly designer sock service. 

There is nothing like getting a designer surprise in the mail each month.…

OUR DAILY PINS

Latest Activity

Advertisement

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service