All Discussions Tagged 'literacy' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Don't let your kids struggle with financial literacy.

Mom's we all want what's best for our children right? I'd like to share with you my company Play Checkbook LLC. We have a unique and propri…

Started by Rebecca Sharp

0 Mar 8, 2013

Let's Go Caroling! & a review/giveaway!

Let's Go Carolling.... Link UP Your Blog or Facebook page, visit as many of the blogs as you'd like and tell us YOUR favorite Christmas C…

Started by Tina Peterson

0 Dec 26, 2010

Follow my blog and gather inspiration for supporting your children's learning!

I've noticed that there are very few mom blogs purely about education-- we're especially lacking blogs about reading and writing with young…

Started by Elizabeth Moore

15 Nov 7, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Moore

Follow My Blog About Reading & Writing With Babies, Toddlers, and Little Kids!

Hi Everybody! If you're interested in beautiful books, poems, songs, word games, and more follow my blog and I'll follow you back! Beth (T…

1 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Marci White

Review of Stepping Stones Together

Hi Ladies!Reason for starting this discussion:I am looking for active reviewers and bloggers with children between the ages of 3-7 to get a…

Started by Dr. Erika Burton

0 Jul 29, 2010

Are there any mom bloggers out there who are interested in reading and writing with babies and toddlers?

Hi All!My blog is about reading and writing with babies and toddlers. I am an instructor at Columbia University in NYC and a new mom! I've…

2 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Moore

April is POETRY MONTH!

Are you doing anything for Poetry month on your blog? I signed up for a poem-a-day challenge for poetry month! I've been writing one poem p…

0 Apr 19, 2010

National Literacy Month Giveaways (Books & Starbucks cards)

Enter to win books by some of my favorite authors, including Advance Review Copies that have not yet been released!  Most of them are autog…

Started by Sylvia

0 Apr 7, 2010

Just Getting Started & Looking for Readers

I just started blogging about a month ago and I'm having so much fun with it!  I am a new mom, but also a literacy researcher and graduate…

18 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Moore

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service