All Discussions Tagged 'loss' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WIN! your Weight Loss

Take your weight loss to the ULTIMATE level with this weight loss pack!  Comes in 6 yummy flavors ... and includes satisfying protein meal…

Started by Mommy Ro

0 May 22

The Dash Diet Action Plan Giveaway

We are giving away a copy of this sensible book that helps lower bloodpressure and more http://skyyogastudio.com/2012/03/22/the-dash-diet-a

Started by Emily Canibano

0 Mar 24, 2012

Please support me...

I have applied to be a Mamavation Mom. Winners are set up with support, tools, and professional coaches to help transform mind and body on…

Started by Momma Young

0 Jan 14, 2012

Tips (And Recipes) For a Healthy Thanksgiving

With Thanksgiving just around the corner, you might think it is impossible to stick to a healthy eating plan-right? Wrong! Although high ca…

Started by Joanna Dolgoff, MD

2 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Patti Dunn

{Giveaway} GET A JUMP START ON THE NEW YOU FOR 2012!! - Ends 11/22

Enter to win the Lichi Super Fruit Weight Loss Program. The program is all natural, taste great and you will be sure to feel energized with…

Started by GIna Pomponio

0 Nov 8, 2011

Living Smart Girl - Green Tea Plus - Ends 10/10

Living Smart Girl - Green Tea Plus - Ends 10/10

Started by Lindsay Chung

0 Sep 23, 2011

ZoneFast Weight Loss Program Giveaway ($179 value!)

Enter for a chance to win a two week supply of the ZoneFast Weight Loss program and jump start your diet. A $179 value!   Grandma's Guide t…

Started by Carla Schmeing Bruns

0 Aug 31, 2011

Baby Weight? Or real life weight?

I am sitting here over weight and thinking is this really baby weight or is this real life weight? I mean is that an excuse to keep eating…

Started by Elizabeth Schar

0 Jun 9, 2011

P90X Set Giveaway - a $250 Value!

Enter to win a P90X Set with complete P90X DVDs, extras and a pull-up bar with resistance bands! A $250 Value! Giveaway ends 06/18 at Midni…

Started by Megan

0 Jun 3, 2011

P90X Set Giveaway - a $250 Value!

Enter to win a P90X Set with complete P90X DVDs, extras and a pull-up bar with resistance bands! A $250 Value!  Giveaway ends 06/18 at Midn…

Started by Megan

0 Jun 1, 2011

RSS

DID YOU KNOW?

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service