All Discussions Tagged 'mommy' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for friendly followers too! ;-)

Hi everyone.   I'm new to MBC.   I'm the mother of two, and began writing these short essays, with a humorous take on parenting, shortly af…

Started by Maria Karamitsos

2 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Maria Karamitsos

Little Remedies Mom Blogger Contest

Dear Mom Bloggers: Little Remedies is currently running a contest to honor Mom Bloggers and their fans. You and one Fan can EACH win $1000…

Started by Ellen Elwell

0 Apr 3, 2010

Anyone else participating in National Moms Nite Out?

Is anyone else participating in National Moms Nite Out on May 6th?  I am partnered with Clay Terrace in Carmel, IN to host the Indianapolis…

Started by Nina LaRouche

0 Apr 2, 2010

I wonder why this post got no responses!

Please visit my blog, and follow if you like it. :)   (I'll follow you back.)   http://www.lamammablog.blogspot.com/   Thank you!!!!

Started by Alexia

18 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Alexia

Follow Me, I'll Follow You!

I'm hoping to convince my publisher at the newspaper where I work, that Mommy Blogging is the "It" thing! I've read enough blog posts and n…

Started by Suzanne

7 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Shandy

Need followers for my blog...will YOU be one?!

http://farberfam.blogspot.com While you're at it, please add some comments and enter for my giveaway. That is the only way I am going to ke…

Started by Julie

1 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Julie

Looking For More Followers, My Goal is 100! Thanks!

Hey everyone! I am still kind of new to blogging, have only been doing it since mid-September. It's going well, but I would love for it to…

Started by Jeniel Petrovich

6 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Jeniel Petrovich

I Love Reading and Following Blogs.... Please Share Yours:-)

You follow me, and I will definitely follow you. Let's all create a following... Who's with me??? http://www.parentstlc.com

Started by Stina

59 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Stina

Please Help... I am Trying to Create a following. You follow me, I will follow you :)

Hello ladies, I am a blogging newbie!!! I love to read blogs, and become a follower... Let's create a blog following. Once I see you are…

Started by Stina

6 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Stina

Sort of a Newbie

Hey guys I've been blogging since July and recently gave the blog a makeover. Would love for you to check it out and follow along. I would…

Started by april miller

1 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by dinah

RSS

Daily Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

Favorite Books

For all of you avid readers out there, today is World Book Day. What's your favorite book?