All Discussions Tagged 'name' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Questions about .com hosting, etc.

Hi All: I started blogging in July 2010, 3 months after I found out I was pregnant with my first son. I started it to keep my friends and f…

Started by Jamie Dickson

6 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Jamie Dickson

Recommendation needed for template design company

Bonjour from Paris fellow moms!   I've done exactly what everyone on the MBC advises not to do with your blog - neglect it's design.    My…

Started by La Mom

3 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by La Mom

Just switched to my own domain - bye bye blogspot

Just need to share my breaking news...I just switched my blog over to my own domain!  I had owned the domain for a few years (to make sure…

Started by Parent Club

17 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Lily Ashley

Custom Domain Name on Blogger or Transition to WordPress

Hi everyone, I currently write 2 Toddlers and Me through Blogger and am thinking about purchasing the custom domain name Blogger offers. I…

Started by Tesa Nicolanti

0 Dec 15, 2009

Buying an in-use domain name... help?!

Ok--so here's one of those moments where I feel as though I'm totally in over my head. I've yet to buy a domain for my blog, Peanut's Page…

Started by Christina Weedon

4 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Mom Bloggers Club

How / where to register a domain name?

I want to purchase two domain names for a blog idea I'm going to wait a little while to start.... how and where are the best places to do t…

Started by Karen

4 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Andrea Chamberlain

How much does a basic WordPress (or other non-free platform) blog cost to operate?

I'm on Blogger because it looked easy and free. I have read a smidge here and there about Wordpress and some other platforms and know that…

Started by Karen

3 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by Alyssa

Domain Names

I have a question for all of you pro-bloggers. What are the benefits of hosting your own domain name rather than using blogger/wordpress/ty…

Started by forgetfulone

8 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by Jennae @ Green Your Decor

Should I change the name of my blog?

I just picked the first name that came into my head when I started my blog a couple of months ago, but now as I am listing it on various si…

Started by lonestar818

7 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by lonestar818

RSS

12/27/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service