All Discussions Tagged 'new' (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do You Have A Skydiving Video To Promote Your Blog

You don't? Why not?  I'm just kidding but this is just one way you can get your blog name around and even if it doesn't gain new followers…

Started by Lisa Cash Hanson

0 Dec 8, 2011

New Blogger Looking for Followers & To Meet Other Bloggers

Hi! My name is MaryAlice. I just started my blog, http://thesunshineshopper.com/ I welcome new visitors/followers and will gladly return th…

Started by MaryAlice Hogan

0 Nov 20, 2011

Mummy to be in 3 wks from London England. Lets connect US/UK Mummy/Mommy Bloggers pls check my Blog Hop!

( my baby!)   Hello all from rainy London!  I'm a soon to-be-mummy (3 weeks until I'm due with our first and bursting with excitement!) blo…

Started by Pregnantcitygirl

1 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Amanda Haulk

Looking for Readers!

I am slowly working on my newest blogging endeavor and am looking for not just followers but readers to make a connection and friendship wi…

Started by Felicia Ellis

0 Aug 25, 2011

What to Wear to a Summer Play Date

Happy Friday Friends!!   I'm always trying to figure out what to wear during the various stages of motherhood! Today I posted my ideal Summ…

Started by Natalie Lord

0 Aug 5, 2011

Blog designer recommendations

Hello Moms! I'm getting ready to launch a 2nd blog - this one will be more of a general Mom-Blog rather than the Laubster Tale that I curre…

Started by ashleighdawn24

3 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by NikkiG

I need followers for my new blog. I will follow back!

Hi, I just started a new blog for us mommy's to enjoy with a cup of coffee.   I am asking for more followers and I will follow or subscribe…

Started by Victoria Sconion

2 May 21, 2011
Reply by monkey soup

Mom Created for Moms- Cute Custom Sewn Fabric Covered Kneeling Cushions - Save Your Knees

I hope this is where I can share my new venture -   Saving mommy's/daddy's knees when you bathe your child.  Kneeling down bathing my son a…

Started by Jan Baer

0 Mar 24, 2011

New Mom? Have questions? Come get some answers (and experienced mommies link up your tips!).

Hi!   I just started a new Link up on my site for Mommy Tips.  It is tips for moms in all stages of mothering but is especially helpful to…

Started by Kristin Lemus

0 Mar 21, 2011

Is Your Child a Star in Your Eyes and You Want to Tell the World

We have finally launched a website where your child is the celebrity!!   Does your children say funny things?  Are the star in the school p…

Started by Shari Von Holten

0 Mar 10, 2011

RSS

Have You Been Following Team USA?

Team USA beat Germany last night. They play in the championship on Sunday. 

We'll be watching. Will you?

Have you been following the Women's World Cup?

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

Blog Prompt

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Video Dose

This man found a soulmate in a puppy and it's adorable!

Share photos of your pets when they were pint size.

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service