All Discussions Tagged 'new' (77)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Blogger Looking for Followers & To Meet Other Bloggers

Hi! My name is MaryAlice. I just started my blog, http://thesunshineshopper.com/ I welcome new visitors/followers and will gladly return th…

Started by MaryAlice Hogan

0 Nov 20, 2011

Mummy to be in 3 wks from London England. Lets connect US/UK Mummy/Mommy Bloggers pls check my Blog Hop!

( my baby!)   Hello all from rainy London!  I'm a soon to-be-mummy (3 weeks until I'm due with our first and bursting with excitement!) blo…

Started by Pregnantcitygirl

1 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Amanda Haulk

Looking for Readers!

I am slowly working on my newest blogging endeavor and am looking for not just followers but readers to make a connection and friendship wi…

Started by Felicia Ellis

0 Aug 25, 2011

What to Wear to a Summer Play Date

Happy Friday Friends!!   I'm always trying to figure out what to wear during the various stages of motherhood! Today I posted my ideal Summ…

Started by Natalie Lord

0 Aug 5, 2011

Blog designer recommendations

Hello Moms! I'm getting ready to launch a 2nd blog - this one will be more of a general Mom-Blog rather than the Laubster Tale that I curre…

Started by ashleighdawn24

3 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by NikkiG

I need followers for my new blog. I will follow back!

Hi, I just started a new blog for us mommy's to enjoy with a cup of coffee.   I am asking for more followers and I will follow or subscribe…

Started by Victoria Sconion

2 May 21, 2011
Reply by monkey soup

Mom Created for Moms- Cute Custom Sewn Fabric Covered Kneeling Cushions - Save Your Knees

I hope this is where I can share my new venture -   Saving mommy's/daddy's knees when you bathe your child.  Kneeling down bathing my son a…

Started by Jan Baer

0 Mar 24, 2011

New Mom? Have questions? Come get some answers (and experienced mommies link up your tips!).

Hi!   I just started a new Link up on my site for Mommy Tips.  It is tips for moms in all stages of mothering but is especially helpful to…

Started by Kristin Lemus

0 Mar 21, 2011

Is Your Child a Star in Your Eyes and You Want to Tell the World

We have finally launched a website where your child is the celebrity!!   Does your children say funny things?  Are the star in the school p…

Started by Shari Von Holten

0 Mar 10, 2011

Looking for Genuine Followers!

Hi, I have two fairly new blogs that I would love to put the word out about. The first is Caffeinated Cavegirl where I write about my journ…

Started by Anastasia Irvine

1 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by ann anderson

RSS

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

Alone Time

Do you take a few hours to go out alone, take a deep breath and recharge?