All Discussions Tagged 'organizing' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Organizing Thoughts and Blog Planning

Hey everyone! This is my first time here, been a member for a couple of days. I have been blogging since 2002. I love it, I just started my…

Started by Christy Bryson

0 Nov 18

YES! I am LOOKING for CONSULTANTS! THERE IS NO START UP COST!

Let Me Help You Dream Your Dream! Welcome to At Home!  My name is Kimberly Deacon and I love anything to do with design, style, organizing…

Started by Kimberly Deacon

0 Feb 12, 2013

2 momAgenda Planner Pads - Weekly Schedule & Chore Chart Ends 8/31

http://scrapsofmygeeklife.com/family/momagenda-planner-pads/ 2 planner pads from momAgenda. Each pad is for a week and there are 50 sheets…

Started by Michele

0 Aug 29, 2012

$15 Amazon Gift Certificate for Best Filing System.

As a holiday gift, I'm offering a $15 amazon gift certificate if you can help me organize (writing related) papers so they don't become…

Started by Gutsy Living

0 Nov 26, 2009

How many times a day does the phrase "I've got to get organized?" come up in your vocabulary?

Organization seems to something that I hear most women, mothers inparticular, mention on a regular basis. I'm an Organizing Expert with a b…

Started by Stacey Crew

11 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by Stacey Crew

Code for scrolling buttons?

I want to start collecting the buttons for my favorite blogs to put into my sidebar. I have noticed that same people have theirs in a neat…

Started by Jenni

7 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Jenni

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service