All Discussions Tagged 'paid' (11)

Discussions Replies Moms Say

Has anyone been paid for their Tech Timeout post?

I participated in the Tech Timeout campaign back in September and was told payment would be made 30-45 days after the post went live. I sub…

Started by Kim @ {enjoy the view}

1 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Kim @ {enjoy the view}

I'll Pay You To Review My Site!

I've just started my new blog, Amazon Promotional Codes, which as the name suggests, researches and publishes the latest Amazon promo codes…

Started by Nancy Philips

1 May 10, 2012
Reply by Happy Mommy

Are you looking for review opportunities

Check out Mamma Reviewers and join today: http://www.losangelesmammablog.com/p/mamma-reviewers.html

Started by Alexia

0 Oct 5, 2011

Making money with your mom blog

I just launched my blogger ambassador program for anyone that wants to make money with their blog sign up here http://mychicmommy.blogspot.…

Started by Pamela Clemens-Sahagun

0 Sep 5, 2011

Getting Followers

Hi I am looking for followers.I have a new blog and I would like someone to read it please.( smile).Please leave a comment and let me know…

Started by Safiyyah Abdurrahman

0 Mar 16, 2011

Not Getting paid by mom bloggers! Any idea why

I'm wondering why I can't get paid by mom bloggers for a post I did 19 days ago.It was a paid post but I haven't gotten paid. I've sent a c…

Started by marybeth

0 Nov 19, 2010

Hiring Mom Writers – Paid Writing

Looking for Mom Bloggers/Writers to create short articles related to organic/green living, natural children’s fashion, pregnancy, and other…

Started by Amanda Leigh

0 Jun 15, 2009

How much do you charge for sponsored ads?

Today, I had someone contact me who is interested in purchasing an ad on my site, but I have no idea what to charge them. Does anyone else…

Started by Jennae @ Green Your Decor

9 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Maureen

Charging for PR Posts

In the last few weeks, I've literally been swamped with emails from PR companies asking me to post about everything from the latest music v…

Started by Pink Lemonade Liz

4 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by valmg

Have you made money from Google Adwords?

Just curious if you have made any green from Adsense. If so, how much and how did they pay you? Curious and Greedy for Google to Pay!

Started by Andrea Cook

11 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by Cathy H

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service