All Discussions Tagged 'parenting' (131)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do You Vaccinate Your Children?

A new report from the CDC states that not enough children are vaccinated in the United States. This lead to the measles outbreak in 2014 th…

Started by Cascia

0 Aug 28

Have you had your child's eyes checked for #backtoschool ?

Have you had your child's eyes checked for #backtoschool  ? Check out these tips on how to tell if your child has a common eye problem and…

Started by Cascia

0 Aug 27

11 Tips For Making the Most of Your Family Vacation

Some of my favorite childhood memories were made during family vacations. Even seemingly bad moments on vacation can bring a family closer…

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

2 Aug 17
Reply by Sarah Ellen Coiner

How do you teach your kids about conserving energy?

Energy conservation is important. It helps take care of the environment, and can save you money. I wrote more about this on my blog at the…

Started by Cascia

0 Aug 17

What do you Do to Make Sure Your Kids are Safe This Summer?

Now that summer is in full swing kids are out and about playing with their friends. What do you do to ensure your kids's safety during the…

Started by Cascia

1 Jul 31
Reply by Lynda Way

A New Wave of Mom-Shaming: Posting Photos Online

In the past few weeks, two stories have come across my newsfeed, stories where a bystander uses his or her cell to take a pic of a mom doi…

3 Jul 25

Get Ready - Get Safe

Do you and your children have emergency contact information you could easily locate in case you are separated during an emergency?  What i…

1 Jul 20

Drop the Sexist Jokes

There was a time during my younger years when I didn't react when I heard someone said "wow, you scream like a girl," or "you run like a g…

1 Jul 16

The Butterfly Stencil (Mommy Fail #8,702)

Where my kids think we live, some days… The Butterfly Stencil (Mommy Fail #8,702)   At 7:30 in the morning, a 4-year old little girl asks…

2 Jul 9

17 Things Your Kids Will Appreciate Hearing After You Drop the Divorce Bomb

One of the most heartbreaking and difficult aspects of a divorce is telling the kids. Not a child of divorce myself, I can't pretend to kn…

1 Jul 9

Question of the Day

When you make your to-do lists, do you write them via tech or on paper?

Share what you prefer.

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

Hey Blogger Moms! Let's support each other on Instagram! Post your Instagram I.D. or address on the comment. It may be helpful to say you are from MBC.

Let's support each other!

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service