All Discussions Tagged 'parenting' (125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Top 10 Most Annoying Kids to Have Over for a Play Date

Top 10 Most Annoying Kids to Have Over for a Play Date   Play dates are a vital part of every parent's handbook. Over the course of 12 yea…

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

0 1 hour ago

17 Things Your Kids Will Appreciate Hearing After You Drop the Divorce Bomb

One of the most heartbreaking and difficult aspects of a divorce is telling the kids. Not a child of divorce myself, I can't pretend to kn…

0 on Thursday

The Butterfly Stencil (Mommy Fail #8,702)

Where my kids think we live, some days… The Butterfly Stencil (Mommy Fail #8,702)   At 7:30 in the morning, a 4-year old little girl asks…

1 Jun 30
Reply by Ashley Owen

To Build (or Break) a Child's Spirit

To Build (or Break) a Child's Spirit If you needed to lose weight, what would be most motivating? You've put on some pounds. I'm not buyi…

3 Jun 30
Reply by Natasha Daniels

10 Things I Said I Would Never Do As A Parent

Being a parent is super easy if you aren't one. Wait, what? Well, before I had kids, I was great at giving advice about parenting. If I co…

7 Jun 30
Reply by Paige White

Dear Stay-at-Home Mom

Dear Stay-At-Home Mom   I know if you are reading this, you are probably at your wit's end. If you are lucky, you are tearing out your tow…

4 Jun 30
Reply by Paige White

16 Common Phrases Lost in Toddler Translation

Parent Says: "Only one." Toddler Hears: "You won. Take as many as you want." Parent Says: "Hurry! We're going to be late!" Toddler Hears…

4 Jun 27
Reply by Natasha Daniels

For My Son's Teachers - Thanks for the Sanity!

For My Son's Teachers - Thanks for the Sanity!   So this is how it goes. I get out of bed and race to get the kids going for the day. I ha…

1 Jun 22
Reply by Ashley Owen

Not The Father I Thought You’d Be

Dear Scott, You are not the father I thought you'd be. Your personality has been clear to me from those first few weeks after we met. Y…

2 Jun 22
Reply by Ashley Owen

The Biggest Lie I Tell My Kids

The Biggest Lie I Tell My Kids by Toni Hammer Lying is bad. I know this. As parents, though, we all sometimes lie to our kids. Santa Clau…

2 Jun 19
Reply by Cassandra Cousineau

RSS

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service