All Discussions Tagged 'parenting' (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Support for Mums - Follow us so I may return the follow.

Hi !   I'm looking for new blogs to follow, especially Mums who are interested in taking time for ourselves and being the Mums we want to b…

Started by Tarryn Hunt

0 Sep 19, 2011

How to teach you child Scripture (GIVEAWAY FOR MOMS!)

God is pretty clear about it – teaching Scripture to a child is a parent’s job. These commandments that I give you today are to be on…

Started by Melissa Deming

0 Sep 7, 2011

New Website for Mothers!

Come celebrate the launch of HiveResources.com - a website that helps women sweeten their Christian walk through devotional articles, book…

Started by Melissa Deming

0 Sep 6, 2011

Book Giveaway - Last Day 9/5

Giveaway - Last day today and extremely low entries. Would love more people trying for it. The book we are giving away is for parents of t…

Started by Dannie

0 Sep 5, 2011

Giveaways contests are fun, but what if you really need it and it's just too expensive?

Like this idea? Want access? Visit Saveby, comment below or send me a message. A few alpha invites available for US based parents (or expe…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

0 Aug 23, 2011

ScreamFree Parenting

Have you read this book? What are your thoughts on it? I'm almost half-way through and starting to disagree a little. Don't tell your kids…

Started by Justice Jonesie

1 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Justice Jonesie

Now that it's summer...Anyone planning on taking a blogging break to avoid burnout?

One of the bloggers I follow just announced she's done blogging. Like permanently done blogging. At least for now. And her blog didn't have…

Started by Jeanine Ertl

5 Jun 25, 2011
Reply by Jeanine Ertl

Need readers for my new Mom/Family Travel Blog!!

Hi there fellow Moms! I'm a mom of four, writer, business owner and blogger. I've recently put up a family blog that follows the journey of…

Started by EJ Curran

8 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by nancy

What do you Do to Make Sure Your Kids are Safe This Summer?

Now that summer is in full swing kids are out and about playing with their friends. What do you do to ensure your kids's safety during the…

Started by Cascia

0 Jun 16, 2011

How do you monitor/limit computer/phone game time with your kids?

With so many awesome "educational" (or so I tell myself) games available on the computer and in the form of phone apps, how do you monitor…

Started by Valerie Korock

0 Jun 13, 2011

RSS

10/24/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service