All Discussions Tagged 'personal' (8)

Discussions Replies Moms Say

Style Makeover Giveaway: $500 Clothing Store Gift Card

One winner will receive a style makeover, valued at $749, from Share Some Style & Kinsights.  Prize includes a 2 1/2 hour style audit (…

Started by Lauren Stevens

0 Mar 23

The RIGHT way to use each social media tool and LinkedIn

There seems to be a lot of confusion with social media tools, so many of them out there, and using LinkedIn as a business tool. The lack of…

Started by Randi Goodman

0 Mar 29, 2013

looking for family friendly personal blogs to follow!

Hi ladies, I am looking for new blogs to follow that are not giveaway/contest/review blogs. I started a group yesterday for these types of…

Started by Nora J

20 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Michal Levison

Turn Your Fitness Goals into a Business

Be a Coach Turn your weight loss into profit with a breakthrough income opportunity that allows you to earn money while you lose weight and…

Started by Coach Jenn

1 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Coach Jenn

How many blogs?

Since we are a group of mom bloggers, I was wondering how many blogs do you each have?? Just one? Two or more? Are they business related, o…

Started by Dr. Daisy Sutherland

46 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Tonya

How much information do you share

In your blogs, if you write about your personal life, how much information do you share. Do you use real names and places? Do you share pic…

Started by Catherine

28 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by Staciesmadness

What's Your Story?

I've met so many wonderful women since starting my blog this year. My life has changed immensely. I recently wrote a post about it for my b…

Started by Mary Davis

8 Sep 19, 2008
Reply by Mary Davis

Is anything too personal when it comes to blogging?

These days it seems like everyone is pretty comfortable airing their laundry—clean or dirty—on their blogs. Sometimes before I post somethi…

Started by Christina

3 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Pamela M. Kramer

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service