All Discussions Tagged 'personalized' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lovable Labels Giveaway

One lucky winner will win a personalized Back to School pack from Lovable Labels.  Giveaway ends on 9/26, open to US and Canada.   Read my…

Started by Ricca Francis

0 Sep 22, 2011

The Gifting Experts -- WIN a set of personalized stationery (+shipping!) from RUVAcards (ends 09/06/11)

We are excited to partner with RUVAcards to giveaway a set of personalized stationery (shipping included!). From their large selection of…

Started by Julie Kenney

0 Sep 2, 2011

$60 Cafe Press Gift Certificate 3/10

http://eightymphmom.com/2011/02/cafe-press-60-gift-certificate-giveaway/.html

Started by JenReg

0 Mar 7, 2011

12 Days of Giving Day #8 - Win a Large 24"x36" personalized photo on canvas!

12 Days of Giving Day #8 -   Win Your Photo on Canvas from HelloCanvas.com!   Be sure to check out all my great giveaways on the top left…

Started by Tamara aka Cheapskate Mom

0 Dec 8, 2010

$100 Giveaway for Personalized Stationery and Paper Goods - Multiple Entries Welcomed!

I am hosting a giveaway for $100 store credit to a fun and modern paper goods online boutique PixieChicago!  So many ways to earn entri…

Started by Grace Hester

0 Jul 29, 2010

Last Day

Giveaway ends at 11:59PM CST tonight! 100 Personalized Postcards US ONLY!

Started by Whole Lotta Mama

0 Oct 27, 2009

Win a Personalized Diaper Cake!

Win the Perfect gift for a new or expectant mommy! Diaper Cake includes over 60 size 1 diapers. JoJo Giraffe and blanket (as seen on the…

Started by Nicole A.

0 Oct 15, 2009

It's Personal!

As a new stay at home mom of two, soon to be three boys, I decided I had to find a way to contribute to my family without taking away the t…

Started by Michelle Scherer

0 Oct 9, 2009

2 sheets of custom labes (40 labels)

August 20th Drawing We are giving away one sheet of back to school labels. Personalized with your child's name, and teacher's name/room nu…

Started by tricia d

0 Aug 5, 2009

Personalized Stationery and Gifts

I recently opened my online shop, Duck Duck Goose Designs. I create whimsical invitations, note cards, gift stickers, and more! All can be…

Started by Wendy

0 Jun 11, 2009

RSS

12/29/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service