All Discussions Tagged 'personalized' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lovable Labels Giveaway

One lucky winner will win a personalized Back to School pack from Lovable Labels.  Giveaway ends on 9/26, open to US and Canada.   Read my…

Started by Ricca Francis

0 Sep 22, 2011

The Gifting Experts -- WIN a set of personalized stationery (+shipping!) from RUVAcards (ends 09/06/11)

We are excited to partner with RUVAcards to giveaway a set of personalized stationery (shipping included!). From their large selection of…

Started by Julie Kenney

0 Sep 2, 2011

$60 Cafe Press Gift Certificate 3/10

http://eightymphmom.com/2011/02/cafe-press-60-gift-certificate-giveaway/.html

Started by JenReg

0 Mar 7, 2011

12 Days of Giving Day #8 - Win a Large 24"x36" personalized photo on canvas!

12 Days of Giving Day #8 -   Win Your Photo on Canvas from HelloCanvas.com!   Be sure to check out all my great giveaways on the top left…

Started by Tamara aka Cheapskate Mom

0 Dec 8, 2010

$100 Giveaway for Personalized Stationery and Paper Goods - Multiple Entries Welcomed!

I am hosting a giveaway for $100 store credit to a fun and modern paper goods online boutique PixieChicago!  So many ways to earn entri…

Started by Grace Hester

0 Jul 29, 2010

Last Day

Giveaway ends at 11:59PM CST tonight! 100 Personalized Postcards US ONLY!

Started by Whole Lotta Mama

0 Oct 27, 2009

Win a Personalized Diaper Cake!

Win the Perfect gift for a new or expectant mommy! Diaper Cake includes over 60 size 1 diapers. JoJo Giraffe and blanket (as seen on the…

Started by Nicole A.

0 Oct 15, 2009

It's Personal!

As a new stay at home mom of two, soon to be three boys, I decided I had to find a way to contribute to my family without taking away the t…

Started by Michelle Scherer

0 Oct 9, 2009

2 sheets of custom labes (40 labels)

August 20th Drawing We are giving away one sheet of back to school labels. Personalized with your child's name, and teacher's name/room nu…

Started by tricia d

0 Aug 5, 2009

Personalized Stationery and Gifts

I recently opened my online shop, Duck Duck Goose Designs. I create whimsical invitations, note cards, gift stickers, and more! All can be…

Started by Wendy

0 Jun 11, 2009

RSS

10/21/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service