All Discussions Tagged 'pets' (18)

Discussions Replies Moms Say

Win a copy of "30 Days to a Well-Mannered Dog" - I have 20 copies of the book to give away!

Is this cool or what? Famous dog-trainer Tamar Geller is giving away 20 copies of her NEW book, 30 Days to a Well-Mannered Dog, to Pets &am…

Started by Mayra Calvani

0 Oct 28, 2010

20 copies of 30 Days to a Well-Mannered Dog, by Tamar Geller for Giveaway

Hi all,For those dog-lover moms out here, I'm hosting a SUPER giveaway on my dog's blog, Pets & Their Authors.The famous dog trainer/a…

Started by Mayra Calvani

0 Oct 23, 2010

Pic's of Giveaways at Night Owl Mama (Toys, Old El Paso dinner night, Just Jen, Men's tee's, Pillow pet)

All listed on right side bar at http://nightowlmama.blogspot.com

Started by Nightowlmama

0 Oct 22, 2010

Looking For Pet Products To Review For My Blog Event!

I'm in search for a few more pet products to feature in my upcoming week of "4 The Pets!" on my blog Textbook Mommy which will be seven day…

Started by Heidi

0 Jul 31, 2010

Amazing Woo's first giveaway! Win a $20 Petco gift card

In honor of National Kids and Pets Day, Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover's Soul has teamed up with me, "the Amazing Woo", to offer a giveaway…

Started by Bionic Beauty

0 Apr 27, 2010

Premiere Shoppers Cutest Most Adorable Pet Contest/Giveaway!

Enter your Cutest and the most Adorable Dog, Cat, or Bird's photo for a chance to win some great prizes for mans best friend and you. The w…

Started by Premiere Shoppers

0 Nov 2, 2009

Half off on a dog harness or outfit

Harnesses By Candace is offering one lucky mommy HALF OFF on a harness or outfit for your little (or big) doggie! You can’t beat half off…

Started by April Sexton

0 Oct 28, 2009

GO GO Pets! No mess pets!!

Win a Go Go Pet Hamster and Hamster Habitrail to entertain your kids for hours! All the fun and cuteness of a hamster without all the mess,…

Started by Karie Herring

0 May 22, 2009

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service