All Discussions Tagged 'posts' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Newbie question about blog posts

Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, but do you simply copy-paste your blog posts from your existing blog to this network?

Started by Annie Chau

1 Jun 7
Reply by Mom Bloggers Club

The RIGHT way to use each social media tool and LinkedIn

There seems to be a lot of confusion with social media tools, so many of them out there, and using LinkedIn as a business tool. The lack of…

Started by Randi Goodman

0 Mar 29, 2013

Get a link on a great ranked Kid's Craft Website

If you want a link on a website with a good Alexa ranking then you've come to the right place :)  I'm looking to feature any posts you have…

Started by Brenda B

0 Jun 5, 2011

Do you have a favorite bookstore? Guest Posts desired.

Do you have a favorite independent bookstore?  I am going to start featuring one a month.   It can be a children's bookstore, a small town…

Started by Tina Peterson

1 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Whitney

Is it me? I hate long blog posts...

Help me. I'm still a "little" new at this. Am I the only one that hates long blog posts? I try to keep mine simple, but at times I get word…

Started by TheBusyChick

4 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Angela Steward

Finding Photos -- Help!

Can someone please tell me where to find photos to add to my blog posts?  I keep seeing all of these funny/beautiful/artistic photographs o…

Started by PartlySunny

4 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by PartlySunny

Do you write blogs that people ACTUALLY want to read?

Last month, I found myself unemployed with babes in arm, living a slow and confusing day-to-day existence as a reluctant housewife wonderin…

Started by Artemis Clover

0 Sep 9, 2010

Guest Posts and Blog Features

Hello Ladies! I am looking for guest post and bloggers who would like to exhange post. I always love sharing others products, businesses, b…

Started by jessica guthrie

4 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Jenn Spencer

Would anyone be interested in writing a guest post?

Hello everyone, I joined up a while ago but haven't posted - until now!  My name is Tania and I blog at Larger Family Life. I'm looking f…

Started by Tania

0 Jan 22, 2010

New Community Blog

Share your posts with others and discover great new blogs too! We hope you'll visit! Life 2 Us

Started by Life 2 Us

0 Dec 10, 2009

RSS

10/25/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service