All Discussions Tagged 'posts' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Open Invitation For You To Post Articles At MomstyleNews.com

Momstyle News is the online newspaper for parents. Who knows more about family life than you? Do you have something to say to parents? Then…

Started by Angeline Duran Piotrowski

0 Apr 3, 2009

Charging for PR Posts

In the last few weeks, I've literally been swamped with emails from PR companies asking me to post about everything from the latest music v…

Started by Pink Lemonade Liz

4 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by valmg

What are your most popular posts?

Since I've been blogging for over five years now I have seen a definite trend -- my most popular posts have always been those where I have…

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

5 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by La Mom

Baby steps - Beginner question

I'm almost embarassed to ask this, I know how to do it on sharepoint, and other programs, but can't seem to do it right on blogger - blogsp…

Started by Meglyn

1 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Meglyn

How many posts a week should you do to keep readers coming back?

I have a favorite blog that I read-to me reading a good blog is like reading a chapter in a book. The only thing is, lately, I feel that sh…

Started by Tess Moody

43 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Rodney

MOMMY I'M STILL IN HERE-- Book group discussion

Fellow Mombloggers, Great response to last weeks giveaway. Now all the recipients need to read and think about discussion points. If you wa…

Started by Kate McLaughlin

0 Sep 8, 2008

Blogging Ideas...Let's make a list!

Okay so I am going to get my blog organized. I like the idea of doing Fab Finds on Friday and highlighting different unique crafters and bo…

Started by Michelle

22 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Deanna

How do you promote your best posts?

Have you ever written a post, or in my case, a series of posts, that you thought were awesome, only to see traffic trickle in to them? How…

Started by Jennae @ Green Your Decor

11 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by Cindi Matthews

When you read a post, do you read every word or skim? Be honest...;)

My daily blog roll is getting longer and longer! I'm finding it takes me over an hour to read every post, even when some don't post daily.…

Started by Nicole - The Pixel Boutique

11 Jul 25, 2008
Reply by Rachel_L

To meme or not to meme?

Do you participate in any memes on a regular basis (Thursday Thirteen, Photo Hunt, etc.)? Do you participate in "tags?" Just curious!

Started by forgetfulone

27 Jul 19, 2008
Reply by forgetfulone

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service