All Discussions Tagged 'pr' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need a budget friendly way to spread the word about your business? Enter to win an iReach from PR Newswire!

Win an iReach web press release from PR Newswire during Blog Bash 2011 Ever feel like your message, your blog, your brand or your product…

Started by Mary Johnson

0 Jun 22, 2011

Win an iReach web press release from PR Newswire during Blog Bash 2011

Win an iReach web press release from PR Newswire during Blog Bash 2011 Ever feel like your message, your blog, your brand or your product…

Started by Mary Johnson

0 Jun 22, 2011

Which Stats Site Do You Use When Pitching?

I have been using google analytics for the blog stats, when I use statistic in my review pitches to companies.However, I recently discovere…

Started by FrugalMom

8 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Edwards

In Need of Followers...Please...I Will Return the Favor!!

Hello all! I am new to the blogging community, as well as the pr/giveaway community. I have only been blogging for about 2 months and just…

Started by Katrina B Smith

0 Jan 27, 2010

Looking for advice on PR & Giveaways and how to keep our blog "real"

We've been blogging for a little over a year now and are starting to get some notice from PR firms. We've been offered some products and a…

Started by Elle Burton

0 Aug 12, 2009

Charging for PR Posts

In the last few weeks, I've literally been swamped with emails from PR companies asking me to post about everything from the latest music v…

Started by Pink Lemonade Liz

4 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by valmg

Google Page-Rank; Is It That Big of a Deal?

I've been reading a lot of articles lately about Google PR and how to raise it. Is it really that big of a deal? Should I stress out about…

Started by Amy Clary

18 Sep 3, 2008
Reply by Karen Putz

Blog Give-aways; To pursue or not to pursue.

I'm just starting out doing some reviews and would love to be able to offer give-aways to my readers. (I just think they're so fun). Here's…

Started by Amy Clary

19 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by Ali

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service