All Discussions Tagged 'preschool' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Diaper Cake for Operation Shower

Operation Shower - Happy 4th of July! I'm very excited to ship this Away We Go! diaper cake and signed books to Operation Shower, a non…

Started by Chiêu Anh Urban

0 Jul 2, 2013

A big hello! May I stop by for a visit?

Hello wonderful bloggers! Please excuse my learning curve!  I'm a newbie here, and am reposting my "big hello!" because I originally posted…

Started by Chiêu Anh Urban

0 Jun 23, 2013

Looking for Mom Blogger Interested in Joint Venture

Hello Mom Bloggers,I'm looking for a mom blogger that's interested in doing a joint venture.  I have a newbie website that focuses solely o…

Started by Cheryl Pauley

0 May 12, 2013

Kids Educational Videos

Check out these free, quick, and effective kids educational videos. They teach reading, spelling, about animals, etc. Again, free online. h…

Started by Cheryl Levi

1 May 4, 2012
Reply by Lindsay

Turn your great room into a classroom

When my girls were pint-sized, I couldn't stand the thought of sending them to a pre-school each day that was barely meeting their needs, y…

Started by Susan Tatsui-D'Arcy

0 Nov 4, 2011

Bubbles!! Easy and fun!!

Started by Karlie Fleshler

0 Sep 27, 2011

Looking for new followers! Blog about our military family life!

Hey mamas! I'm looking for some new followers. I would love for you to come by&become genuine readers of what I've recently fallen in l…

Started by Joan

0 Apr 3, 2011

Looking for friendly followers too! ;-)

Hi everyone.   I'm new to MBC.   I'm the mother of two, and began writing these short essays, with a humorous take on parenting, shortly af…

Started by Maria Karamitsos

2 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Maria Karamitsos

Have preschoolers?

I'd love to follow you! I'm a stay-at-home momma to two preschoolers and an exploring crawler. I'd love to connect to other moms in the sa…

Started by Rachel Miller

11 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Deirdre Smith

Looking for mom's of preschool and elementary aged kids...

... for guest post swaps. We share link-love AND content at the same time! Let me know if you are interested! Check out my site, Quirky Mo…

Started by Rachel Miller

0 Oct 29, 2009

MBC Cutie of the Week

Uploaded by Sarah Harmsen. Visit Sarah's blog: Sugar Maple NotesUpload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Question of the Day

Shopping + You

How much holiday shopping have you done? Are you the type of person to get your shopping done early or do you wait until the last minute? 

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service