All Discussions Tagged 'preschool' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Diaper Cake for Operation Shower

Operation Shower - Happy 4th of July! I'm very excited to ship this Away We Go! diaper cake and signed books to Operation Shower, a non…

Started by Chiêu Anh Urban

0 Jul 2, 2013

A big hello! May I stop by for a visit?

Hello wonderful bloggers! Please excuse my learning curve!  I'm a newbie here, and am reposting my "big hello!" because I originally posted…

Started by Chiêu Anh Urban

0 Jun 23, 2013

Looking for Mom Blogger Interested in Joint Venture

Hello Mom Bloggers,I'm looking for a mom blogger that's interested in doing a joint venture.  I have a newbie website that focuses solely o…

Started by Cheryl Pauley

0 May 12, 2013

Kids Educational Videos

Check out these free, quick, and effective kids educational videos. They teach reading, spelling, about animals, etc. Again, free online. h…

Started by Cheryl Levi

1 May 4, 2012
Reply by Lindsay

Turn your great room into a classroom

When my girls were pint-sized, I couldn't stand the thought of sending them to a pre-school each day that was barely meeting their needs, y…

Started by Susan Tatsui-D'Arcy

0 Nov 4, 2011

Bubbles!!

http://www.projectsforpreschoolers.com/water-bottle-bubble-fun/ Easy and fun!! Kdtaycreations.blogspot.com

Started by Karlie Fleshler

0 Sep 27, 2011

The Little Engine That Could - Tales to Play Games Ends 10/1

Winner's choice of Tales to Play game: The Little Engine that Could, Where the Wild Things Are , Mother Gooseand The Berenstain Bears Enter…

Started by Kari Ellen Aceto

0 Sep 8, 2011

Looking for new followers! Blog about our military family life!

Hey mamas! I'm looking for some new followers. I would love for you to come by&become genuine readers of what I've recently fallen in l…

Started by Joan

0 Apr 3, 2011

HearthSong Sandbox Fun Giveaway!

Choose from either TWO Eco-Trucks OR the Sand Digger!  Both are super fun for any preschooler!   Check out my review and GIVEAWAY!   S…

Started by Tamara aka Cheapskate Mom

0 Jul 28, 2010

Guidecraft Kitchen Helper Giveaway (msrp $160) ends Aug 3

I've had one of these for almost a year and it is a MUST HAVE for parents of small people.http://charmedvalerie.com/2010/07/win-a-guidecraf

Started by Valerie

1 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Carissa Sutton

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service