All Discussions Tagged 'products' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Two Google Plus Communities To Boost Your SEO and Get You Noticed

Good morning! If you haven't heard Google just added communities about 48 hours ago. Free of course and there are two brand new groups you…

Started by Lisa Cash Hanson

0 Dec 10, 2012

My Baby Product SnuggWugg is A 2012 Huggies Mom Inspired Grant Winner Love To Ask You A question

Our baby product the SnuggWugg an interactive diaper changing pillow just received the 2012 Huggies Mom Inspired Grant.  We are designing…

Started by Lisa Cash Hanson

0 Nov 5, 2012

Beauty Deals that just can't be missed

If buying cosmetics and beauty products is digging a hole in your purse, then check out these great beauty deals that is the best buy for e…

Started by Bella Johns

0 Mar 21, 2012

Are you looking for review opportunities

Check out Mamma Reviewers and join today: http://www.losangelesmammablog.com/p/mamma-reviewers.html

Started by Alexia

0 Oct 5, 2011

Free Mark Beauty Products for Bloggers

Want free Mark. Beauty and Fashion products? They are yours for free when you host links or ads for us. Host an ad, link or page on your bl…

Started by Pamela Clemens-Sahagun

2 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Pamela Clemens-Sahagun

Question for Review Bloggers Regarding Giveaway Products & Compensation

I spend a lot of time promoting and advertising giveaways so I feel like since I don't ask for monetary compensation I should be compensate…

Started by Carla Schmeing Bruns

4 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Carla Schmeing Bruns

Beauty sample sale

I will be having a beauty products blow out sale.  I am a beauty blogger and get tons and tons of samples, often 2 of each product.  I will…

Started by missy Varner

0 Apr 15, 2011

Worried about too many giveaways

I would like to do more reviews/giveaways on my blog, but I don't want to stray away from the reason why I started my blog: to connect youn…

Started by Tara Jefferson

4 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Tee Crawford

Review bloggers - HELP!

Hi all: I'd like to add some reviews to my blog...I have written a ton, mostly about products I've bought and tried. I've never actually re…

Started by LZ

4 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Maria@SavingQueen

Do you have a product created by you?

I am curious. I see lots of products available that are mommy created, but I want to know about products that are totally original. It coul…

Started by Amy Fennell

1 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Phaedra Perkins Stockstill

MBC Cutie of the Week

Uploaded by Katie Wiederholt. Upload a photo of your cutie. They may be featured here. See all of the cuties.

Question of the Day

Rexlaxing on Thanksgiving + You

Did you have a lovely Thanksgiving? How was your day?

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service