All Discussions Tagged 'program' (11)

Discussions Replies Moms Say

GemsAround.com Opportunity

We just launched a brand new affiliate program on Commission Junction Friday. GemsAround.com has been around, but they didn't have an affi…

Started by Judi Moore

0 Sep 10, 2012

zuuzs~Win a Kindle Fire or $100~Blogger Program!

Just wanted to share this with you all if you are not a member yet: Participate in the zuuzs Preferred Partner Program to Win…

Started by Jennifer Bonds

0 Nov 9, 2011

{Giveaway} GET A JUMP START ON THE NEW YOU FOR 2012!! - Ends 11/22

Enter to win the Lichi Super Fruit Weight Loss Program. The program is all natural, taste great and you will be sure to feel energized with…

Started by GIna Pomponio

0 Nov 8, 2011

Projet UNITEE- 6 Week Math Boot Camp

Attention Parents! Is your son/daughter struggling with math or do they like challenges. Then this six-week math boot camp summer program i…

Started by Wanda McDowel

0 May 24, 2011

Make $1600.00 to $4800.00 a month in extra income

Do you know you can become an affiliate for ChildrenLock.com and generate an extra $1600.00 to $4800.00 a month in income just by referring…

Started by Lisa Farr

0 Feb 28, 2011

My first giveaway! $99 dollar value online software.

Please enter my giveaway ends wed and very low entries thus far. http://momofbestbaby.blogspot.com/p/giveaways.html (which I am really shoc…

Started by Joanne Smith

5 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Rachel

Encourage Positive Behavior & Manage Negative Behavior in Kids

Are there any positive behavior which you would like to enforce in your child? Like self-feeding, reading, tooth brushing or eating vegetab…

Started by Justina Wang

0 Nov 2, 2010

Stepping Stones Together Online Reading Program Giveaway

VERY Low Entries...Please Visit to Enter into an Exceptional Reading Program by Stepping Stones for children ages 3-7 Contest ends Saturda…

Started by Tyesha

0 Aug 21, 2010

We need Bloggers who are interested in Joining an Affiliate Program

Hi There,My name is Sabrina Pavlak, I am currently the PR & Affiliate  Program Manager of Unique Feng Shui Shop. Feng Shui has become v…

Started by Sabrina Pavlak

1 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by barb

Review of Stepping Stones Together

Hi Ladies!Reason for starting this discussion:I am looking for active reviewers and bloggers with children between the ages of 3-7 to get a…

Started by Dr. Erika Burton

0 Jul 29, 2010

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service