All Discussions Tagged 'promotion' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wanted: Guest Bloggers!

We all want to see new & interesting content on the blogs we love to read, right? And it's no fun when the blog has been dormant due to…

Started by Jenny

0 Jun 20, 2012

Triberr - Expanding Your Reach or Judging Your Content?

If you use Triberr - did you know about these changes coming that may stop your post from being tweeted out?

Started by Darcy Zalewski

0 Jul 7, 2011

Exchange blog buttons?

Anyone want to exchange blog buttons and advertise for each other? I'm looking for blogs to promote on my blog in exchange for promotion. …

Started by Gillian Griffiths

1 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Nikki D

Guest Writing Swaps

Hi Everyone!   There are many benefits to guest writing for another blog, the most obvious being cross promotion.     But driving new traff…

Started by Jenina Marie

2 May 2, 2011
Reply by Jenina Marie

Is it ok to actively request followers?

I've noticed a real difference between the way British and American bloggers promote their blogs. It seems that whilst American bloggers ha…

Started by Kate Gunn

4 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Kendra Peterson

Do You Participate in Blog Awards?

I have been blogging for nearly three years now and have received several awards throughout the years. Now that my blog has sort of evolved…

Started by Cascia

3 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Mary Salvato

What Have You Learned from Blogging So Far?

I have been blogging for nearly 3 years now and I still have a lot to learn.  I haven't reached the goals I've set for my blog just yet but…

Started by Cascia

2 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Mary Salvato

Post Promotion: A New Cool Baby Kid Meme Every Friday

The brand new Diva Dish shares cool picks, tips and giveaways each Friday. Stop by and link your up!

Started by Cecelia

0 Jan 22, 2010

Double Duty Divas Launch: How Do YOU Do It All?

Today Cecelia from Cool Baby Kid and Bridgette from Experimental Mommy launched a new site, Double Duty Divas. The premise is simple...harn…

Started by Cecelia

7 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Cherise Kachelmuss

How do you promote your BLOG?

Hi All -- Aside from the fabulous network here at Mom Bloggers Club and other such as Twitter Mamas and Twitter Moms, how else do you promo…

Started by bwdstudio

12 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Jen

Question of the Day

Being happy is high on our prioroty list. What makes you happy? 

Share your happiness ideas.

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service