All Discussions Tagged 'reading' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Mom Bloggers to Become Affiliates of Dolphin House Books

Dolphin House books is looking for Mom Bloggers who are interested in becoming affiliates.  DHB publishes picture ebooks for children. Our…

Started by Nancy Nuce

0 Jul 12, 2013

Tell Me About Your Blog

OK, I don't have time to go through each member's profile, so I'm going with the easy way. Respond to this discussion with your blog URL an…

Started by Deb

485 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Don't Tell Anyone

Promote reading in your home

Hi Moms!  I learned about Usborne Books & More from a friend of mine who hosted a party. The enthusiasm of the consultant about her boo…

Started by Combat Boots Mama

0 Dec 2, 2012

NEW BOOK GIVEAWAY ENDING SOON!!

Overview: At age twenty-one, Andrea Palpant Dilley stripped the Christian fish decal off her car bumper in a symbolic act of departure f…

Started by Jody

0 Jul 5, 2012

Giveaway - 17 Free Ebooks for Children, Tweens & Teens on April 19

This is a unique giveaway as EVERYONE is a winner and can download the free books as long as they visit on Thursday, April 19. Bloggers are…

Started by Stacy Juba

0 Apr 18, 2012

Download 17 Free E-Books for Children, Teens & Tweens on Thurs., April 19

If you enjoy young adult novels, or are seeking bedtime stories, educational children's books, or middle and YA grade novels to share with…

Started by Stacy Juba

0 Apr 18, 2012

Preparing Your Child to Read

Hi Everyone, What a great place to meet. My goal in life is to help as many parents as possible to prepare their children for school, espec…

Started by Ann Foster

2 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Diane Reiter

I Will Carry You {Book Giveaway} ends 01/01

Doing a FLASH Giveaway this weekend on www.finding-hope.com!  Check it out here: http://www.finding-hope.com/2011/12/new-years-giveaway.htm

Started by Kayse Pratt

0 Dec 30, 2011

Homeschooling materials and Summer Reading

The companion teacher's guide to THE SECRET IN THE HIDDEN CAVE, a middle grade novel for children ages 9 - 12 is now available at Amazon Ki…

Started by Debra Chapoton

0 Apr 16, 2011

2 Low Entry Giveaways & a fabulous Valentine's Day Giveaway that ends tonight

Lavender-Scented Microwavable Back Warmer Giveaway – Ends 2/21   http://thegirlfromtheghetto.wordpress.com/2011/02/11/back-warmer/   Win a…

Started by TGFTG

0 Feb 11, 2011

RSS

11/21/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service