All Discussions Tagged 'reviews' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I need followers for my new blog. I will follow back!

Hi, I just started a new blog for us mommy's to enjoy with a cup of coffee.   I am asking for more followers and I will follow or subscribe…

Started by Victoria Sconion

2 May 21, 2011
Reply by monkey soup

New to team, need followers - "green" blog

Hello! I am new to mombloggers and blogging in general and I need more followers. My blog is on simple steps to living green and eco-friend…

Started by Anya Heidenberg

9 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Anya Heidenberg

Product Reviews

Where do you all find products to review and give away? I am signed up with blog spark but they don't offer much. HELP Please! THANK YOU! M…

Started by Melissa Green

0 Mar 17, 2011

Looking for LOYAL readers and followers

No it isnt all about building numbers. I enjoy followers who participate in blogs, comment, enter giveaways, etc. Is that you? Do you enjoy…

Started by Chara Lynn Lisenbee

0 Jan 24, 2011

Help me reach my New Year's Eve goal of 500 Followers!

Hi Guys! I met my Christmas Eve goal of 300 followers and am on my way to 500 by New Year's eve! I have  lot's of great giveaways - current…

Started by Retail Therapy Lounge

0 Dec 28, 2010

Getting Reviews

I;m starting to contact companys and trying to get products to do reviews on. Where is a good place to start? what companys are the easiest…

Started by Darlin' Mama

8 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Maureen Sytsma

How to get started doing reviews for companies

I am just getting back into the swing of things and I'd like to try my hand at doing some product reviews to intermingle with my regular po…

Started by Erica

0 Dec 7, 2010

WHO WANTS FOLLOWERS?? FOLLOW ME AND I'LL FOLLOW BACK!

Hey Ladies!, I am looking for followers and ALWAYS FOLLOW BACK WHEN REQUESTED!!!!! (If you also subscribe, take my button, follow me on twi…

Started by Luvin My Lil Monkeys

3 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Luvin My Lil Monkeys

INTELLIGENDER ~ We Need Blog Followers! And, We Want To Follow Your Mama Blog Too!

WE WANT YOU, MOM! Our IntelliGender Gender Prediction Test is a hot commodity for moms-to-be. You will find our product ads in several di…

Started by V. King

0 Sep 21, 2010

Looking for Home Made Products to Feature (Etsy and other)

Hello! I am looking for companies owned by other moms and wives  to feature in my blog. I WILL BUY a product to review! :)My name is Heathe…

Started by Heather(Living on Love and Cents

6 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Maria Cora

RSS

Connect With Us

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Latest Activity in Groups

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service