All Discussions Tagged 'reviews' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking For Pet Products To Review For My Blog Event!

I'm in search for a few more pet products to feature in my upcoming week of "4 The Pets!" on my blog Textbook Mommy which will be seven day…

Started by Heidi

0 Jul 31, 2010

Permanent Giveaway Linky

Do you have a blog or webpage and do regular giveaways? Go to my permanent linky and add your blog.  If you have a particular page dedica…

Started by Tina Peterson

0 Jul 23, 2010

Recommend awesome blogger specializing in reviewing girls/babies clothes & accessories

I run Boys Be Cool, site/blog specializing in boys clothing -- both from the styles/reviews and shopping/sales perspectives.  We had an ide…

Started by Julia Angel

0 Jul 15, 2010

Healthy Moms is Looking for Three Mom Bloggers to Review Health and Wellness Products

Introducing the new review team for the Healthy Moms, the number one health blog for moms. Do you like getting free products and writing ab…

Started by Cascia

0 Jun 21, 2010

Do You Contact Companies Directly?

Since I started doing product reviews about 6-7 months ago, I've pretty much only contact companies via email or their websites.   Has anyo…

Started by Mimi

2 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Mimi

Looking for Blog Reviews, Posts, Affiliates for Tutu Making Instructional Course

Hey fellow bloggers! :) I saw a lot of questions about how to get products to review, etc. so thought I'd post this.  I have a few opportun…

Started by Jenn Spencer

6 May 24, 2010
Reply by Meg @ Just Another Manic Mommy

Searching for products for try and review

Hi, I'm Heather & I have a blog called Living on Love and Cents that is focused on helping  moms spend less and get more. I feature the…

Started by Heather(Living on Love and Cents

0 May 19, 2010

Need 11 more!

Hey guys! I need 11 more followers to hit 100! Please help a fellow mom out! I'll of course follow back! Whole Lotta Mama!

Started by Kristin

11 May 6, 2010
Reply by Alaina Maier

PR and Advertising

I finally updated the PR and Advertising info on my site! If anyone is interested in working with Baby Dickey you can now see my stats and…

Started by Emily Dickey

0 Apr 25, 2010

Double Duty Divas Launch: How Do YOU Do It All?

Today Cecelia from Cool Baby Kid and Bridgette from Experimental Mommy launched a new site, Double Duty Divas. The premise is simple...harn…

Started by Cecelia

7 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Cherise Kachelmuss

RSS

Your Devices

How many devices do you have including e-watches, fitness bands, cell phones, e-readers, and tablets? 

Do you think you're too connected + win our daily prize.

Be a part of all of our Daily Question conversations!

Blog Prompt

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Video Dose

What do you get when you take off a Bratz doll's makeup? Meet the people who are changing the face of girls' toys

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service