All Discussions Tagged 'reviews' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Shoe Mavens to Write Shoe Reviews

We are looking for a specialized cadre of shoe reviewers for a new comfort shoe site. Who better to review shoes than the women who love th…

Started by Jessie Voigts

0 Jan 18, 2010

I'd love more followers! I always follow back, too!

Hello, I post reviews, giveaways, coupons/freebies and talk about everyday family life on my blog. I'm always interested in meeting new blo…

Started by Penny Pinching Mama

3 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Heather Manning

Would love more followers for my blog!

Hi all! I'm Kim at Mission Mommy. I'd love for you to stop by and follow me. I follow back to all!

Started by Kim Kihega

9 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Naomi de la Torre

FTC says blog dislosures must be "clear and conspicuous"

I'm curious how all the perk recipients deal with full disclosure. I see that the FTC has made it official now: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id

Started by Stacey Merrill (ArtSnark)

0 Oct 5, 2009

Follow My Blog for Great Reviews and Giveaways Each Week!

Keep up to date on the latest most unique products, services and websites for babies, toddlers, children and even parents. Plus be the firs…

Started by Charlene Bodnarchuk

0 Aug 4, 2009

Would you post a poor product review?

Seems like many of us are getting hit up to review products on our blogs in exchange for free stuff. So, if you received the free stuff st…

Started by Harriet B

26 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Kim Delatorre

Are blogs relying on contests and give-a-ways too much?

I'm just curious, I've been reading a lot of blogs and I'm finding that so many blogs are featuring lots of reviews and give-a-ways but not…

Started by Robin

9 May 9, 2009
Reply by Melissa - Outnumbered

New Site Launch

Hi, I'm Angie Knutson, a SAHM to four, and I am launching a new site called My Four Monkeys. It's product reviews and giveaways for the fam…

Started by Angie Knutson

0 Apr 27, 2009

Charging for PR Posts

In the last few weeks, I've literally been swamped with emails from PR companies asking me to post about everything from the latest music v…

Started by Pink Lemonade Liz

4 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by valmg

The Ultimate Baby Gift Guide: Add Your Favorite Baby Gift Review!

Baby Kid Blogs published the Ultimate Baby Gift Guide and would love to know what baby gifts you think are must-haves? Add them in the Mr.…

Started by Cecelia

0 Feb 23, 2009

RSS

Your Devices

How many devices do you have including e-watches, fitness bands, cell phones, e-readers, and tablets? 

Do you think you're too connected + win our daily prize.

Be a part of all of our Daily Question conversations!

Blog Prompt

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Video Dose

What do you get when you take off a Bratz doll's makeup? Meet the people who are changing the face of girls' toys

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service