All Discussions Tagged 'reviews' (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for LOYAL readers and followers

No it isnt all about building numbers. I enjoy followers who participate in blogs, comment, enter giveaways, etc. Is that you? Do you enjoy…

Started by Chara Lynn Lisenbee

0 Jan 24, 2011

Our Monthly Bookclub is BACK! With Two Autographed Copies of this month's title! :)

Ascending Butterfly Active Giveaways: Our holidays buying guide is on OVER TIME, LOL :) Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ - Ends 12/29 - Xyron Creatopia All-In-One…

Started by Tracy Iglesias

0 Dec 29, 2010

Help me reach my New Year's Eve goal of 500 Followers!

Hi Guys! I met my Christmas Eve goal of 300 followers and am on my way to 500 by New Year's eve! I have  lot's of great giveaways - current…

Started by Retail Therapy Lounge

0 Dec 28, 2010

Several Low Entry Giveaways! Stop by and enter!

Progress Cards - ends soon! 12/29 $25 to MyBabyBoutique.com - ends 1/5   Win a art painting! Ends 1/18 Ola Loa Vitamins! Ends 1/25

Started by Retail Therapy Lounge

0 Dec 27, 2010

Getting Reviews

I;m starting to contact companys and trying to get products to do reviews on. Where is a good place to start? what companys are the easiest…

Started by Darlin' Mama

8 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Maureen Sytsma

Working with a non-responsive PR person

A few weeks ago I was contacted by a PR person pitching a product I was interested in. It wasn't anything amazing, but I thought it might b…

Started by Diana

1 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Angela Steward

How to get started doing reviews for companies

I am just getting back into the swing of things and I'd like to try my hand at doing some product reviews to intermingle with my regular po…

Started by Erica

0 Dec 7, 2010

WHO WANTS FOLLOWERS?? FOLLOW ME AND I'LL FOLLOW BACK!

Hey Ladies!, I am looking for followers and ALWAYS FOLLOW BACK WHEN REQUESTED!!!!! (If you also subscribe, take my button, follow me on twi…

Started by Luvin My Lil Monkeys

3 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Luvin My Lil Monkeys

EatSmart Precision Pro Digital Kitchen Scale

It's going until December 16th.  Thanks y'all!http://mamabytes.com/2010/12/eatsmart-precision-pro-kitchen-scale-review-and-giveaway.html

Started by Kristen

0 Dec 2, 2010

3 low entry giveaways on my blog right now!

Current Giveaways on MOHTH 1. Community Coffee and New Orleans Tumbler Contest ends October 4th. 2. "The Rattles" Review And Giveaway! Con…

Started by Heather Jones

0 Oct 3, 2010

RSS

12/17/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

12 Days of Christmas Super Sale

Not a member?  Sign up here for your Free
Healthy Home Company Membership
https://mombloggersgiftmembership.com

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

The more moms who are a part of Mom Bloggers for Social Good, the more good we can do through our blogs and social media. Please join us!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service