ADVERTISEMENT

All Discussions Tagged 'reviews' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Follow My Blog for Great Reviews and Giveaways Each Week!

Keep up to date on the latest most unique products, services and websites for babies, toddlers, children and even parents. Plus be the firs…

Started by Charlene Bodnarchuk

0 Aug 4, 2009

Would you post a poor product review?

Seems like many of us are getting hit up to review products on our blogs in exchange for free stuff. So, if you received the free stuff st…

Started by Harriet B

26 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Kim Delatorre

Are blogs relying on contests and give-a-ways too much?

I'm just curious, I've been reading a lot of blogs and I'm finding that so many blogs are featuring lots of reviews and give-a-ways but not…

Started by Robin

9 May 9, 2009
Reply by Melissa - Outnumbered

New Site Launch

Hi, I'm Angie Knutson, a SAHM to four, and I am launching a new site called My Four Monkeys. It's product reviews and giveaways for the fam…

Started by Angie Knutson

0 Apr 27, 2009

Charging for PR Posts

In the last few weeks, I've literally been swamped with emails from PR companies asking me to post about everything from the latest music v…

Started by Pink Lemonade Liz

4 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by valmg

The Ultimate Baby Gift Guide: Add Your Favorite Baby Gift Review!

Baby Kid Blogs published the Ultimate Baby Gift Guide and would love to know what baby gifts you think are must-haves? Add them in the Mr.…

Started by Cecelia

0 Feb 23, 2009

Product Review Webring

I was adding my blog to webrings and didn't find a product review webring so I made on. I'm inviting everyone to join because it doesn't se…

Started by Kathleen

0 Feb 20, 2009

Having Multiple Blogs

I have been treating my blog, Evolving Mommy, as a sort of catch all blog where I post everything, reviews recipies, daily events, funny st…

Started by Catherine

32 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Maureen

Advice needed for starting product reviews and giveaways on blog...

Does anyone have advice on how to get started with this? I was thinking about starting product reviews or a few contests to boost my visito…

Started by Deb

10 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by Dina

Apply to Be a Featured Bloger on Ask Baby Kid!

I'm so excited to announce the launch of two new blogs to the Cool Baby Kid family: Smart Baby Kid and Ask Baby Kid. Smart Baby is an educ…

Started by Cecelia

0 Nov 18, 2008

RSS

FOLLOW US

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Tired of Being Disorganized? Simplify Your Life with Chart and Soul

Do you struggle with not getting everything done that you want to get done in a day? Home organization and time management are 2 of the toughest obstacles parents face. With so little time and so much to do, sometimes it feels impossible to get ahead. Our friends at Chart and Soul designed a line of…

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisement

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service