All Discussions Tagged 'romance' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Enter To Win A $25 Amazon Gift Card For Upcoming Launch of UNLIKELY VENTURE!

Yay!!!!!  Time for the big COVER REVEAL!!!!!!!  UNLIKELY VENTURE is coming...November 10!!!!!!!! Waking up to all the Tweets and cover reve…

Started by Kristen Luciani

0 Sep 27

Enter To Win A $25 Amazon Gift Card For Upcoming Book Launch!

Enter to win A $25 Amazon gift card to celebrate the upcoming launch of “Unlikely Venture,” a contemporary romance by Kristen Luciani.  Can…

Started by Kristen Luciani

0 Sep 9

Pin It To Win It: Passion Parties Swag Bag

OK Who’s addicted to Pinterest? I know I AM! lol So I thought why not do a Pinterest Giveaway! It’s called Pin It To Win It! The rules are…

Started by Erica Ardali

0 Aug 15, 2012

Astraea Press Holiday Story Release Party

Looking for some holiday ebooks for your new Kindle or Nook? Check out the Astraea Press Holiday Story Release Party.  Christmas and Hallow…

Started by Joselyn Vaughn

1 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Joselyn Vaughn

SPOOK-A-LICIOUS: WHERE BOO-KS DEVOUR YOU: BLOG HOP TOUR (Oct 17-24)

Check out this blog hop! There are tons of authors giving away books and other prizes.  If you're a reader, this is the place for you.    h…

Started by Joselyn Vaughn

0 Oct 17, 2011

Southern Memoir Celebrates True Love

Set in Atlanta and the Ohio farm region before, during and after World War II, First Love, Last Dance is the touching, heart-warming true s…

Started by Mayra Calvani

0 Jul 22, 2011

Moms' Day/Night Out

Looking for something different to do with the other moms while the children are at school? Need to have an evening with the girls?Me too!…

Started by Shannon Perron

0 Aug 28, 2010

Check out these Great Book Giveaways

Check out our Great Giveaways at Mommy Reads too MuchI Hate to Cook 2 book Giveaway Ending 7/25 Barely a Lady 5 Book Giveaway Ending 7/…

Started by Mandie

0 Jul 21, 2010

Historical Romance Fans

Do you need something to read at home? My new novel The Day the Flowers Died may be what you are looking for...http://amiblackwelder.com an…

Started by ami r blackwelder

0 Jun 6, 2010

Paranormal Romance Fans

Do you need something to enjoy at home? If you love paranormal romance with a science fiction twist...check out my latest novel The Hunted…

Started by ami r blackwelder

0 Jun 6, 2010

RSS

10/22/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service