All Discussions Tagged 'sales' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Making extra money doing something you love ...lets network together !

JOIN MYTEAM JOIN MY TEAM.. No NO No Iml ooking to network with women , mothers about business opportunities we may have to help uplift both…

Started by maria

0 Nov 25, 2014

Get 5 Dr. Seuss and His Friends Books For $3.95 + Free Shipping!

I was so excited when I heard about this offer that I had to share it with everyone!  There is a selection of books to choose from. My son…

Started by Fatima D Lora

0 Oct 27, 2014

Free Mystery Audiobook and Buy 1 Book, Get 6 Books Free Through 3/24

To celebrate the release of the audiobook edition of my mystery/romantic suspense novel Twenty-Five Years Ago Today, I have a big celebrati…

Started by Stacy Juba

0 Mar 9, 2013

YES! I am LOOKING for CONSULTANTS! THERE IS NO START UP COST!

Let Me Help You Dream Your Dream! Welcome to At Home!  My name is Kimberly Deacon and I love anything to do with design, style, organizing…

Started by Kimberly Deacon

0 Feb 12, 2013

Join the Revolution!!!

Like having great nails? Like a little extra money in your pocket? Like having your own flexible schedule? Have you considered joining Jamb…

Started by Nomie

0 Jul 2, 2012

Let Me TWEET Your Deals, Sales, and Events!

My Twitter followers love to shop, have blogs of their own and are very active at many online communities. I will tweet your message at pe…

Started by Chryssy67

7 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Marsha Jaramillo

Vault Denim: Designer Denim Jeans without the designer price!!! Start your own Vault Denim business today!

I have an amazing business with Vault Denim I started in September of 2010....as a Vault Denim Fashion Consultant (VFC) and was so excited…

Started by Beta

1 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Beta

Only A Few Weeks Left/Win A Starter Kit

There are only a few weeks left to join alex+von as a Founding Member. Being a Founding Member has it's benefits:   Founding Members receiv…

Started by Rita Reviews

0 Jun 4, 2011

Coupon and savings blogs

I am thinking about starting yet another new blog to share savings and coupons to anyone who would be interested.  I would love to follow a…

Started by Denise Alberino

2 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Nifty Mom

Love your job with Just Jewelry! Join Today for only $79!

Just Jewelry launched two specials in January but time is starting to run out! These incredible business building offers end at midnight…

Started by jessica guthrie

0 Jan 23, 2011

RSS

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

Is Letter Writing Dead?

When was the last time you took a moment to write someone a letter?