All Discussions Tagged 'school' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Houston, we have a command center

Hi everyone! Here's a recent post: Houston, we have a command center Would like for you to stop, would love a follow. I will clicking aroun…

Started by Gladiator in Heels

0 Sep 16, 2013

Your Child Left Behind - What Teachers Can Do To Help Parents

Your Child Left Behind - What Teachers Can Do To Help Parents http://www.jeannemifflin.com/No-Child-Left-Behind.html (For more on daily les…

Started by Jeanne Mifflin

0 Jul 20, 2012

Your Child Left BehindWhat Teachers Could Do To Help Parents

Your Child Left Behind - What Teachers Could Do To Help Parents http://www.jeannemifflin.com/No-Child-Left-Behind.html (For more on daily l…

Started by Jeanne Mifflin

0 Jul 20, 2012

Share Your Favorite Healthy After School Snack

Everyone is gearing up for the beginning of the school year. And Moms are searching for that one or two fun, easy and healthy back to schoo…

Started by Cascia

0 Aug 3, 2011

Lookin for some great blogs to follow

Yes, I am a mom blogger of 3 buggies livin in california. I describe myself half valley and half southern (grew up there) Blogging has comp…

Started by Megan G

3 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Carol Ross

Looking to follow creative mom blogs & I have a brand new creative, fitness, nutrition, craft & home school mama blog! Love some new followers!

Brand new crafty sewing fitness nutrition home management, home school etc blog :) Only have 9 followers and would love some new ones! I ju…

Started by Kristy Neeley

1 May 2, 2011
Reply by Robin

teens disrupting class as told from a teen perspective

I have a new post on my blog from a 17yr old talking about the bratty behavior of kids her age and how this behavior disrupts the classroom…

Started by leslie brazil

0 Apr 16, 2011

My Special Needs Son Was Hurt at PREK Elementary School and I am getting the RUN AROUND!!!

Hi, Please read my blog about what happened to my son a his Special Needs School.  I need to go National with this situation and would appr…

Started by Devynn Fagre

0 Dec 13, 2010

Are you over-volunteering? "Frazzled Mom's Push Back" article in tomorrow's NY Times

Just caught this article online which will be in tomorrow's paper - http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/02/garden/02parents.html The ladies in t…

Started by Stacey Merrill (ArtSnark)

0 Dec 1, 2010

Ive gone back to school.

I realized I needed to do something with my life. I started school once (or twice) before, but I'm serious about it now.  Read more - and f…

Started by Jennifer Tyree

0 Nov 20, 2010

RSS

Daily Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

Social Media and Bullies

There has been a lot of talk about cyberbullying. It seems to be getting worse every year. Do you think social media has become too mean?