All Discussions Tagged 'sewing' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for crafty blogs to follow and swap follows with!

HI I have a crafty blog and I love sewing,crafty, DIY, DECOR, etc blogs.  I would love to follow a great crafty blog so let me know who you…

Started by Kristy Neeley

4 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Nikki Pullen

Looking to follow creative mom blogs & I have a brand new creative, fitness, nutrition, craft & home school mama blog! Love some new followers!

Brand new crafty sewing fitness nutrition home management, home school etc blog :) Only have 9 followers and would love some new ones! I ju…

Started by Kristy Neeley

1 May 2, 2011
Reply by Robin

Mom Blogger without little kids looking to follow and be followed

Hi!  I am a "mommy" blogger that has older kids now, and (thankfully!) more time for myself and my pursuits.  Not knocking you 'younger'…

Started by Loretta Boelkins

0 Apr 7, 2011

Young Living Essential Oils GiveAway

Hello ladies.  I'm so excited to be hosting a special Young Living Essential Oils Giveaway plus some extra surprises for those of yo…

Started by Jasmine

0 Oct 2, 2010

Calling All Crafters!

So I am looking for some new craft blogs to read. I am currently really into learning how to sew. But really I love all crafts. So please l…

Started by AbsolutelyKathy

0 Sep 3, 2010

Looking for Followers & Friends :)

Hi~ I recently started blogging last month (Snuggly Monkey) and would love to have some more followers & meet some new friends along th…

Started by Claudia Martinez

5 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Knickernappies

$50 Bundle of Halloween eBooks from YCMT!

Go enter here: http://sistertosisterdesign.blogspot.com/2009/10/not-so-scary-halloween-giveaway.html

Started by Courtney B.

0 Oct 8, 2009

I'd love to hear about the items that you are creating and selling from your home!

We just opened our on-line store www.grandmasshoppe.com . It's a store filled with gifts for moms, grandmas and children. We have a lot of…

Started by Robin

3 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Robin

$10 gift certificate for YouCanMakeThis.com!

I'm always talking about this awesome site and the great instructions so I'm giving away a $10 gift card to You Can Make This on my blog ww…

Started by Miranda Lawton

0 Aug 28, 2008

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service