All Discussions Tagged 'sewing' (9)

Discussions Replies Moms Say

Looking for crafty blogs to follow and swap follows with!

HI I have a crafty blog and I love sewing,crafty, DIY, DECOR, etc blogs.  I would love to follow a great crafty blog so let me know who you…

Started by Kristy Neeley

4 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Nikki Pullen

Looking to follow creative mom blogs & I have a brand new creative, fitness, nutrition, craft & home school mama blog! Love some new followers!

Brand new crafty sewing fitness nutrition home management, home school etc blog :) Only have 9 followers and would love some new ones! I ju…

Started by Kristy Neeley

1 May 2, 2011
Reply by Robin

Mom Blogger without little kids looking to follow and be followed

Hi!  I am a "mommy" blogger that has older kids now, and (thankfully!) more time for myself and my pursuits.  Not knocking you 'younger'…

Started by Loretta Boelkins

0 Apr 7, 2011

Young Living Essential Oils GiveAway

Hello ladies.  I'm so excited to be hosting a special Young Living Essential Oils Giveaway plus some extra surprises for those of yo…

Started by Jasmine

0 Oct 2, 2010

Calling All Crafters!

So I am looking for some new craft blogs to read. I am currently really into learning how to sew. But really I love all crafts. So please l…

Started by AbsolutelyKathy

0 Sep 3, 2010

Looking for Followers & Friends :)

Hi~ I recently started blogging last month (Snuggly Monkey) and would love to have some more followers & meet some new friends along th…

Started by Claudia Martinez

5 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Knickernappies

$50 Bundle of Halloween eBooks from YCMT!

Go enter here: http://sistertosisterdesign.blogspot.com/2009/10/not-so-scary-halloween-giveaway.html

Started by Courtney B.

0 Oct 8, 2009

I'd love to hear about the items that you are creating and selling from your home!

We just opened our on-line store www.grandmasshoppe.com . It's a store filled with gifts for moms, grandmas and children. We have a lot of…

Started by Robin

3 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Robin

$10 gift certificate for YouCanMakeThis.com!

I'm always talking about this awesome site and the great instructions so I'm giving away a $10 gift card to You Can Make This on my blog ww…

Started by Miranda Kuskie

0 Aug 28, 2008

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service