All Discussions Tagged 'sex' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Would You Allow Your Teen to Have Sex in Your Home?

You're immediate response to this question might be "no" but read about one mom who said yes and the controversy she stirred up by doing so…

Started by leslie brazil

0 Jun 23, 2011

Would you want to choose the sex of your baby?

The TalkingShopping.com gals saw an article on Yahoo's Shine this morning about gender prediction kits. It got us to wondering two things.…

Started by TalkingShopping

6 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Laura Kelly-Pifer

To All The Moms, How Often Do You Have Sex?

You don't have to respond to this discussion if you're too shy, but please take my poll anonymously at http://sexdiariesofamom.blogspot.com

Started by Mama Ofromance

18 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Rae Ann

My neighbor

My neighbor came over to my house and yelled at me over my dog! I have a dog that I can't keep in my yard. I have tried everything and she…

Started by lina smith

1 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by Dannie

RSS

Daily Blog Prompt

Question of the Day

Favorite Books

For all of you avid readers out there, today is World Book Day. What's your favorite book?