All Discussions Tagged 'shower' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Idea for Hosting Children's Parties

Hi everyone! I have recently launched a new business that I feel would be so helpful to the modern mom. Undercover Hostess was created from…

Started by Erin Walker

0 Oct 21

A Diaper Cake for Operation Shower

Operation Shower - Happy 4th of July! I'm very excited to ship this Away We Go! diaper cake and signed books to Operation Shower, a non…

Started by Chiêu Anh Urban

0 Jul 2, 2013

I Love You More Than Carrots the Blog dishes about diaper cakes and her Sister-in-Law's Baby Shower

"I Love You More Than Carrots the Blog" gives the scoop on what to buy for the new baby, and guess what?  She blesses us with a feature fro…

Started by Laura Lenhausen

0 Jun 19, 2013

An Heirloom Swaddle Blanket and Changing Pad by Dori Dori Baby!

DORIDORI Baby is generously giving away and hand crafted swaddle blanket and changing pad to one lucky reader. Trust me, you do not want to…

Started by Simply Real Moms

0 Dec 5, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Giveaways! Day 1: A Chevron Grey and Yellow Bitsy Bag

Enter to win a Bitsy Bag! The Bitsy Bag is a wearable blanket that secures itself around your baby’s torso so he or she can roll, kick, pla…

Started by Simply Real Moms

0 Dec 1, 2012

Win 30 Party Invitations from Tiny Prints (4/26)

Win 30 Party Invitations from Tiny Prints (4/26)

Started by HSUper Parents

0 Apr 3, 2012

Enter to win an awesome bib/burp cloth set

Enter to win for yourself or as a perfect shower gift. http://www.the-mommyhood-chronicles.com/2011/10/enter-to-win-awesome-bibburp-cloth-

Started by Melissa Pezza

0 Oct 27, 2011

Mom Created for Moms- Cute Custom Sewn Fabric Covered Kneeling Cushions - Save Your Knees

I hope this is where I can share my new venture -   Saving mommy's/daddy's knees when you bathe your child.  Kneeling down bathing my son a…

Started by Jan Baer

0 Mar 24, 2011

Enter for a chance to WIN a Dunstan Baby Language DVD.

Enter for a chance to WIN a Dunstan Baby Language DVD  for interpreting baby's cries. Great for expecting parents or parents of newborns to…

Started by Kristin Lemus

0 Oct 20, 2010

Have you posted about an awesome PARTY you have thrown--post the links here--here's my baby shower.

hi Everyone!   Here is a place to post any links to your blog about awesome party ideas.   For example, baby showers, birthdays, weddings,…

Started by Ashley Stock

0 May 4, 2010

RSS

12/17/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

12 Days of Christmas Super Sale

Not a member?  Sign up here for your Free
Healthy Home Company Membership
https://mombloggersgiftmembership.com

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

The more moms who are a part of Mom Bloggers for Social Good, the more good we can do through our blogs and social media. Please join us!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service