All Discussions Tagged 'shower' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Idea for Hosting Children's Parties

Hi everyone! I have recently launched a new business that I feel would be so helpful to the modern mom. Undercover Hostess was created from…

Started by Erin Walker

0 Oct 21, 2014

A Diaper Cake for Operation Shower

Operation Shower - Happy 4th of July! I'm very excited to ship this Away We Go! diaper cake and signed books to Operation Shower, a non…

Started by Chiêu Anh Urban

0 Jul 2, 2013

I Love You More Than Carrots the Blog dishes about diaper cakes and her Sister-in-Law's Baby Shower

"I Love You More Than Carrots the Blog" gives the scoop on what to buy for the new baby, and guess what?  She blesses us with a feature fro…

Started by Laura Lenhausen

0 Jun 19, 2013

Mom Created for Moms- Cute Custom Sewn Fabric Covered Kneeling Cushions - Save Your Knees

I hope this is where I can share my new venture -   Saving mommy's/daddy's knees when you bathe your child.  Kneeling down bathing my son a…

Started by Jan Baer

0 Mar 24, 2011

Have you posted about an awesome PARTY you have thrown--post the links here--here's my baby shower.

hi Everyone!   Here is a place to post any links to your blog about awesome party ideas.   For example, baby showers, birthdays, weddings,…

Started by Ashley Stock

0 May 4, 2010

The Ultimate Baby Gift Guide: Add Your Favorite Baby Gift Review!

Baby Kid Blogs published the Ultimate Baby Gift Guide and would love to know what baby gifts you think are must-haves? Add them in the Mr.…

Started by Cecelia

0 Feb 23, 2009

RSS

Connect With Us

FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Latest Activity in Groups

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service