All Discussions Tagged 'social' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Twitter vs. Facebook Talk to me Ladies...Which one do you like best?

I have had my blog going for just over a month now. I signed up for twitter. Still trying to figure it out. Today I just made a Facebook pa…

Started by This Mama Works It!

10 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by This Mama Works It!

BlissDom '10 Conference Ticket

I am planning to purchase a BlissDom '10 Conference Ticket today. If you have a ticket and are unable to attend at the last minute feel fre…

Started by Dwan Perrin

0 Jan 14, 2010

"Why Is Everyone Always Mad at Me?"

Does your child seem clueless about how his behavior is affecting others? Does she think she's right when she's wrong and vice versa? Some…

Started by Sadiyya Patel

0 Jan 14, 2010

Blogrity- Social Bookmark site for bloggers

This is a new website I developed, a social bookmark site called Blogrity - http://blogrity.com . It really is not to make money other than…

Started by Nile Flores

0 Oct 22, 2009

Ping Problem, Help!

Has anyone had a problem setting up a ping account? I thought I did everything correctly but the updates of my blog posts are not showing u…

Started by Amy Musing

0 Aug 3, 2009

Any mom bloggers interested in testing a blog feature in exchange for free promotion of your blog?

I'm a mom blogger and also co-founder of a start-up that serves mom bloggers. We are looking for women to test a few of our widget features…

Started by Holly Hamann

6 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Holly Hamann

What social networks are you on?

I am on so many social networks it makes my head spin. Of course, I am on the MBC as well as Twitter, Plurk, LinkedIn, Facebook, FriendFeed…

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

13 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Mommy-momo

Looking For Help

I am in need of someone to help me put together a write up a blurb about me, a resume of sorts, that understands social media and what it m…

Started by Jennifer

0 May 23, 2009

Anyone interested in having a reader community built for their blog for free in exchange for feedback?

I am a mom blogger (3 teen boys) and am also co-founder of a web start-up that offers community widgets for mom bloggers. Rather than ask p…

Started by Holly Hamann

2 May 16, 2009
Reply by Karen

Digg for Moms and beginners, want more readers on your blog?

Hey Moms, we found a very useful guide for DIgg for those social media challenged moms with blogs. You can read the 3 part Digg series on t…

Started by The Jumpitz

0 Mar 17, 2009

RSS

12/17/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

12 Days of Christmas Super Sale

Not a member?  Sign up here for your Free
Healthy Home Company Membership
https://mombloggersgiftmembership.com

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

The more moms who are a part of Mom Bloggers for Social Good, the more good we can do through our blogs and social media. Please join us!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service