All Discussions Tagged 'social' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Balancing my Online Efforts

Over the past ten years, I have been in a succession of high-pressure jobs increasing in responsibility. I worked long hours, consistently…

Started by Susan Daniels

0 May 13, 2010

The Best Social Network

Hey there Ladies! If you are on facebook, please add me as your friend HERE and If you really are on facebook, how about signing up on a S…

Started by lorinda deguzman

0 Apr 1, 2010

Twitter vs. Facebook Talk to me Ladies...Which one do you like best?

I have had my blog going for just over a month now. I signed up for twitter. Still trying to figure it out. Today I just made a Facebook pa…

Started by This Mama Works It!

10 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by This Mama Works It!

BlissDom '10 Conference Ticket

I am planning to purchase a BlissDom '10 Conference Ticket today. If you have a ticket and are unable to attend at the last minute feel fre…

Started by Dwan Perrin

0 Jan 14, 2010

"Why Is Everyone Always Mad at Me?"

Does your child seem clueless about how his behavior is affecting others? Does she think she's right when she's wrong and vice versa? Some…

Started by Sadiyya Patel

0 Jan 14, 2010

Blogrity- Social Bookmark site for bloggers

This is a new website I developed, a social bookmark site called Blogrity - http://blogrity.com . It really is not to make money other than…

Started by Nile Flores

0 Oct 22, 2009

Ping Problem, Help!

Has anyone had a problem setting up a ping account? I thought I did everything correctly but the updates of my blog posts are not showing u…

Started by Amy Musing

0 Aug 3, 2009

Any mom bloggers interested in testing a blog feature in exchange for free promotion of your blog?

I'm a mom blogger and also co-founder of a start-up that serves mom bloggers. We are looking for women to test a few of our widget features…

Started by Holly Hamann

6 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Holly Hamann

What social networks are you on?

I am on so many social networks it makes my head spin. Of course, I am on the MBC as well as Twitter, Plurk, LinkedIn, Facebook, FriendFeed…

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

13 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Mommy-momo

Looking For Help

I am in need of someone to help me put together a write up a blurb about me, a resume of sorts, that understands social media and what it m…

Started by Jennifer

0 May 23, 2009

RSS

THIS WEEK'S FEATURED GROUP

SUBMIT YOUR GIVEAWAY

Do you have a giveaway and want to know how and where to promote it? Great, join us!

JOIN THIS GROUP!

Do You Have a Green Thumb?

Do you have a seasonal garden or have a house full of plants? 

Do you have a green thumb?

What are your favorite gardening or houseplant tips?

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

TODAY'S BLOG PROMPT

Connect With Us

Our Largest Groups

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service