All Discussions Tagged 'social' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogrity- Social Bookmark site for bloggers

This is a new website I developed, a social bookmark site called Blogrity - http://blogrity.com . It really is not to make money other than…

Started by Nile Flores

0 Oct 22, 2009

Ping Problem, Help!

Has anyone had a problem setting up a ping account? I thought I did everything correctly but the updates of my blog posts are not showing u…

Started by Amy Musing

0 Aug 3, 2009

Any mom bloggers interested in testing a blog feature in exchange for free promotion of your blog?

I'm a mom blogger and also co-founder of a start-up that serves mom bloggers. We are looking for women to test a few of our widget features…

Started by Holly Hamann

6 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Holly Hamann

What social networks are you on?

I am on so many social networks it makes my head spin. Of course, I am on the MBC as well as Twitter, Plurk, LinkedIn, Facebook, FriendFeed…

Started by Mom Bloggers Club

13 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Mommy-momo

Looking For Help

I am in need of someone to help me put together a write up a blurb about me, a resume of sorts, that understands social media and what it m…

Started by Jennifer

0 May 23, 2009

Anyone interested in having a reader community built for their blog for free in exchange for feedback?

I am a mom blogger (3 teen boys) and am also co-founder of a web start-up that offers community widgets for mom bloggers. Rather than ask p…

Started by Holly Hamann

2 May 16, 2009
Reply by Karen

Digg for Moms and beginners, want more readers on your blog?

Hey Moms, we found a very useful guide for DIgg for those social media challenged moms with blogs. You can read the 3 part Digg series on t…

Started by The Jumpitz

0 Mar 17, 2009

What makes someone a Social Media Expert?

As I sit here wondering what makes someone an “expert” in his or her field, I am left wondering why I shouldn’t just slap that title onto m…

Started by Jennifer

4 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Dusty House

How important is it to you to stay connected to the online world?

Do you like to stay connected to your blog and/or the online community at all times? Do you carry a web-enabled cell phone to post tweets f…

Started by Heather

5 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Nicole - The Pixel Boutique

Do you Twitter?

I think everyone by now knows of or heard of Twitter. Wikipedia defines Twitter as a free social networking and micro-blogging service tha…

Started by Maria (ConversationswithMoms)

8 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Maria (ConversationswithMoms)

RSS

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service