All Discussions Tagged 'spanish' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Language Learning Fun with El Perro y El Gato {Giveaway} - One Day Left!!

ENTER TO WIN A 4-Disc DVD SET!!  SPANISH/ENGLISH

Started by Chantilly Patiño

0 Jan 2, 2012

LazyTown DVD or CD

Three winners will pick their choice of LazyTown DVD or CD. Each DVD comes with three episodes and has the English and Spanish language opt…

Started by Ana

0 Feb 18, 2010

LazyTown DVD or CD

Three winners will pick their choice of LazyTown DVD or CD. Each DVD comes with three episodes and has the English and Spanish language opt…

Started by Ana

0 Feb 18, 2010

Win a Little Pim Spanish Bop CD and Spanish: Eating and Drinking DVD!!

Little Pim created this CD for the whole family and as a complement to their award-winning language learning DVDs. You can totally tell t…

Started by Ana

0 Nov 18, 2009

Spanish Baby Memory Book

Keep your baby´s first moments alive with a Spanish Memory Book. A truly unique find that´s a very special baby shower gift. You can win i…

Started by Ana

0 Oct 18, 2009

Little Pim Foreign Language DVD + CD for babies and toddlers

Enter to win a Little Pim set of 2 DVDs + one CD worth $50. Little Pim is an award-winning foreign language immersion DVD series for babie…

Started by Ana

0 Sep 17, 2009

Win a DANCE WITH ME DORA!

Win a DANCE WITH ME DORA (retail value $59.99). enter here to win! Dance Around Dora is an interactive doll inspired by Dora’s Crystal Kin…

Started by Ana

0 Sep 15, 2009

Adorable set of bilingual bean bags for your kids!!

Each set comes with four bean bags made with colorful fabric prints. One has a burro on one side and words in Spanish on the flip. There´s…

Started by Ana

0 Sep 11, 2009

My First Bilingual Notebook!

We just launched a new sister site called SpanglishBabyFinds where we feature reviews + giveaways of products with Latino and/or bilingual…

Started by Ana

0 Aug 24, 2009

Win a set of six bilingual DVDs from Moving Picture Books

Win a set of SIX DVDs from Moving Picture Books--magically bringing storybooks to life. These are animated videos of classic tales and new…

Started by Ana

0 Aug 11, 2009

RSS

11/24/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service