All Discussions Tagged 'sponsor' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm looking for a blog to sponsor a giveaway

Hi, If you have a blog which has great traffic and active community, I'd like to be sponsor to your giveaways with my graphic design t-shi…

Started by Sue Dogan

0 Sep 21, 2012

Seeking Sponsors and Co-hosts for "Just for Mom" Giveaway Event FREE Sign-ups

Currently seeking sponsors and co-hosts for "Just for Mom" Giveaway Event. Co-host sign-ups are FREE and entries will be accepted until Ju…

Started by Jessica Marie

0 Jul 18, 2012

THURSDAY Giveaway LINKY LIVE NOW!! COME LINK UP

COME LINK UP FOR MORE Expsoure   MOM BLOGGER THE NIGHT OWL MAMA   http://www.thenightowlmama.com/2011/04/thursday-giveaway-linky-up-7.html

Started by Nightowlmama

0 Apr 14, 2011

Dilemma: Giveaway sponsor did not deliver and not answering emails

Although I've heard of this happening to other bloggers, I've never had it happen to me! A reader won a giveaway back in August, and of cou…

Started by Kristina

2 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Karen

Looking for Sponsors HUGE Halloween Giveaway coming soon!!

Hello, My name is Amanda and I am the author of "Fairy Good Mommy". Since Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday I am putting together a HUGE…

Started by Amanda Blake

0 Aug 26, 2010

Sponosrship Letter

Hi,   I really and I do mean really want to go to blogalicious in Oct. I would love to get some people that I have worked with before ( maj…

Started by Aimee

5 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Aimee

Affiliate program for moms--(free advertising)

Think your shop/blog would fit in on my blog? TurtlesToStart.blogspot.com Send me a 180x108 image to add to my side bar! I'm really enjoyin…

Started by Turtles To Start

1 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Jenn Spencer

What do you do if you hold a sponsor giveaway and NO ONE enters?

I was approached by a company and I did a review and I'm holding a giveaway but no one is entering. I've listed it here, on Prizey and a fe…

Started by Kathleen

9 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Tree Lindsay

Advertise/Sponsor/Submit a Giveaway

Giveaways 4 Mommy is a website that would love to share your ***family friendly*** product(s), company, or even your own blog giveaways wit…

Started by April Sexton

0 Nov 8, 2009

dealtaker.com sponsor

Hi all! If any of you are sponsored by dealtaker.com can you PM me? I just want to make sure they are legit, easy to work with and actually…

Started by Amee Cantagallo

0 May 29, 2009

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service