All Discussions Tagged 'sponsor' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm looking for a blog to sponsor a giveaway

Hi, If you have a blog which has great traffic and active community, I'd like to be sponsor to your giveaways with my graphic design t-shi…

Started by Sue Dogan

0 Sep 21, 2012

Seeking Sponsors and Co-hosts for "Just for Mom" Giveaway Event FREE Sign-ups

Currently seeking sponsors and co-hosts for "Just for Mom" Giveaway Event. Co-host sign-ups are FREE and entries will be accepted until Ju…

Started by Jessica Marie

0 Jul 18, 2012

THURSDAY Giveaway LINKY LIVE NOW!! COME LINK UP

COME LINK UP FOR MORE Expsoure   MOM BLOGGER THE NIGHT OWL MAMA   http://www.thenightowlmama.com/2011/04/thursday-giveaway-linky-up-7.html

Started by Nightowlmama

0 Apr 14, 2011

Dilemma: Giveaway sponsor did not deliver and not answering emails

Although I've heard of this happening to other bloggers, I've never had it happen to me! A reader won a giveaway back in August, and of cou…

Started by Kristina

2 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Karen

Looking for Sponsors HUGE Halloween Giveaway coming soon!!

Hello, My name is Amanda and I am the author of "Fairy Good Mommy". Since Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday I am putting together a HUGE…

Started by Amanda Blake

0 Aug 26, 2010

Sponosrship Letter

Hi,   I really and I do mean really want to go to blogalicious in Oct. I would love to get some people that I have worked with before ( maj…

Started by Aimee

5 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Aimee

Affiliate program for moms--(free advertising)

Think your shop/blog would fit in on my blog? TurtlesToStart.blogspot.com Send me a 180x108 image to add to my side bar! I'm really enjoyin…

Started by Turtles To Start

1 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Jenn Spencer

What do you do if you hold a sponsor giveaway and NO ONE enters?

I was approached by a company and I did a review and I'm holding a giveaway but no one is entering. I've listed it here, on Prizey and a fe…

Started by Kathleen

9 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Tree Lindsay

Advertise/Sponsor/Submit a Giveaway

Giveaways 4 Mommy is a website that would love to share your ***family friendly*** product(s), company, or even your own blog giveaways wit…

Started by April Sexton

0 Nov 8, 2009

dealtaker.com sponsor

Hi all! If any of you are sponsored by dealtaker.com can you PM me? I just want to make sure they are legit, easy to work with and actually…

Started by Amee Cantagallo

0 May 29, 2009

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service